• The KillerFrogs

So far, so good

Limp Lizard

Don't remember any "Grow them up" although something like that was said, I guess.

No "win by one point"! I got was he was trying to say, but it seems like the more fans complained, the more he said it.

Lots of "at the end of the day." I guess all coaches like "accountability".

We will see later about injuries.

Virginia Frog

Coaches gotta talk like coaches. So far, they haven't irritated the fans like "winning by one point." Guys here used to foam at the mouth.
How about simple things (that really matter to Frog folk) like "Beat Texas", "Beat OU", "Pound the Ponies", "Bash the Bears" and "Tank Tech." (maybe "Stomp State" too - OkSt -)

Win those five-six annually and he's got our loyalty (and a full stadium!)

Eight

How about simple things (that really matter to Frog folk) like "Beat Texas", "Beat OU", "Pound the Ponies", "Bash the Bears" and "Tank Tech." (maybe "Stomp State" too - OkSt -)

Win those five-six annually and he's got our loyalty (and a full stadium!)

the texas and ou games will soon be off the schedule and aside from 2014 the frogs record versus ou has been nothing short of awful

that leaves the baylor game, tech, and smu and winning those to me don't guarantee much beyond being halfway to a .500 season, but each to their own

Virginia Frog

the texas and ou games will soon be off the schedule and aside from 2014 the frogs record versus ou has been nothing short of awful

that leaves the baylor game, tech, and smu and winning those to me don't guarantee much beyond being halfway to a .500 season, but each to their own

Beating the rivals - we can add Houston and BYU I believe - should be of paramount importance.

Win those games and we'd have a happy fanbase.

And yes, beating OU and UT in '23 and '24 shouldn't be a fantasy.

Eight

Beating the rivals - we can add Houston and BYU I believe - should be of paramount importance.

Win those games and we'd have a happy fanbase.

And yes, beating OU and UT in '23 and '24 shouldn't be a fantasy.

believe those games in 2024 will be a fantasy and when did houston become a rival?

Virginia Frog

believe those games in 2024 will be a fantasy and when did houston become a rival?

IMO: TX and OU will slog it out until the B12 deal ends in 2025. So we'll get the the Del Contes one more time at ACS.

I go back to the SWC days when Houston was good in fb. UH will become a new rival for the Froggies in this new B12 iteration, I believe.

Eight

IMO: TX and OU will slog it out until the B12 deal ends in 2025. So we'll get the the Del Contes one more time at ACS.

I go back to the SWC days when Houston was good in fb. UH will become a new rival for the Froggies in this new B12 iteration, I believe.

so do i and i don't remember many people caring in ft worth or especially houston when the other showed up to play the game

Horned Toad

Don't remember any "Grow them up" although something like that was said, I guess.

No "win by one point"! I got was he was trying to say, but it seems like the more fans complained, the more he said it.

Never bothered me!

nwlafrog

I hated the “win by one” phrase. I’m not advocating for Coach Prime, but I loved his “kill a gnat with a sledge hammer” mentality. Totally opposite approach to getting the players amped up compared to LHCGP. Regardless of the competition you need to play like a madman. Not squeak by….