• The KillerFrogs

So, are we in the tourney or what?

LVH

I still think we are out.

Lots of bid stealers still out there. Need Murray State to lose tonight for starters, and Wofford to take the SoCon and for Furman to lose early.

Atlantic 10 still lurking too. Cant forget about Nevada and Utah State in the MWC, need one of those 2. And buffalo in the MAC

ATC Frog

Nope...Not IMO...we going to need at least 1 maybe 2 B12 tourney wins

This is where I stand on the matter. If they snag a W against WVU/OSU in the opening round of the B12 tourney, I’d feel decent about their chances. Win 2 in the tournament and that might just about lock them in the field of 68. Go 1 & done and they might be fortunate for an NIT invite.

Eight

i still think far, far too early.

you have those mid-major conference tournaments with the auto bids that always seem to pop up and i agree it depends not only how tcu performs in the conference tournament, but other p5 schools that are in the same situation

all starts with the first game i believe against wvu

froginmn

Yes, we're the 6 seed and play Texas.

Edit: fake news

We're in the B12 tourney though, and that's what to worry about

Last edited:

berryfrog95

I think 8 teams.....over the past months predicted by most, will get in from the big xii.

If there are some upsets as mentioned, I think the pecking order for fall off bubble is:

Texas
TCU
Then OU

BigPurple87

This is where I stand on the matter. If they snag a W against WVU/OSU in the opening round of the B12 tourney, I’d feel decent about their chances. Win 2 in the tournament and that might just about lock them in the field of 68. Go 1 & done and they might be fortunate for an NIT invite.

If we go one and done there's not even a question that we are in the nit and I high seed

Eight

i don't get it either because either one will finished ranked above the frogs.

guess add some luster to the frogs two wins over iowa state, buit i would say the ou-k state game. ou loss puts them finishing with the same record as tcu in conference and out.

ftwfrog

last time i checked they aren't picking teams today, linardi isn't on the committee, and as been pointed out by multiple posters still a number of games to be played.
Well hell, shut down the thread, ban user, and all other discussions about the tournament until selection Sunday.

Eight

Well hell shut down the thread let’s not discuss.

discuss away, but when the basis of opinion is another's opinion who has as much say as i do in the matter, it is the first year of a new system, and there are still a number of games to be played the situation is still evolving that is nothing but talk about what if's...

similar to discussing the espn's panel each week talking about the bcs or mock drafts.

never got excited about those types of discussions and that is different from have the frogs done enough.

have the done enough? as i said before i don't think so and the tougher part is they are now dependent on the results of others as much as their own actions.