• The KillerFrogs

So apparently you can now buy a pass that will let you move up in line for the Spring Sale.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
I have to say that I am a bit disappointed in the lack of response from Donati to my email. D Conte would have gotten right back to anyone who wrote him

Surfrog

No idea why we are on Disney's ass like we are. They already lost over 1B on their streaming efforts, ESPN is losing money hand over fist, Disney/Fox merger has been a cluster, to say the least. And yet here we are trying to dress Micky Mouse up in purple clown suit to improve the "gameday atmosphere."

What happened to good beer, good food, and good football? scheiss all the noise.

Bob Sugar

Man, some of y’all are a beating.

giphy.gif.cf.gif

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
No idea why we are on Disney's ass like we are. They already lost over 1B on their streaming efforts, ESPN is losing money hand over fist, Disney/Fox merger has been a cluster, to say the least. And yet here we are trying to dress Micky Mouse up in purple clown suit to improve the "gameday atmosphere."

What happened to good beer, good food, and good football? scheiss all the noise.
CDC brought in Disney to help liven up the game day experience.
I noticed that Disney has introduced their fast pass concept to their theme parks. Now you can buy a pass that moves you up in line for a ride

I have a feeling there is more of this to cone

WhatTheFrog

Never was any of that at the football games, except for football.

What is so great about the Spring Sale? I've never been. Don't think I ever heard of it before last season. What is it, used jock clothes, spare shoulder pads, street banners, etc? What about helmets? That might be pretty cool, if they would allow you to bring in outside items on Meet the Frogs Day. What are you gonna do with shoulder pads and jockstraps, hang them on your gameroom wall? I guess I don't get the appeal.

Please enlighten me. I'm ignorant on this topic. Yes, that's probably the first time anyone has ever uttered those words on this forum.

Froggish

Once upon a time people only parked for free. Then someone realized that people would pay to park closer...That eventually evolved to people being willing to pay for a parking pass that guarantees an actual spot in a lot...Capitalism evolves when people hint they are willing to open their wallet..We tend to get over it

Peacefrog

Degenerate
CDC brought in Disney to help liven up the game day experience.
I noticed that Disney has introduced their fast pass concept to their theme parks. Now you can buy a pass that moves you up in line for a ride

I have a feeling there is more of this to cone
You don’t have to pay for the Fast Pass at Disneyworld/land/hell. You just scan your ticket and it tells you roughly what time to arrive. Same concept basically as calling ahead to get a place in line at some restaurants. Universal Studios and Legoland have VIP tickets that allow you to skip to nearly the front of the line.

Trust me, half way through a day in hell at Disneyland I would have paid damn near anything to not wait in another line but they don’t offer it.

Line to pay to park, line tonwait for shuttle, line to buy tickets, line to get into park all just so you can stand in line for rides, food, restrooms. Then a line for the shuttle back to car. It’s the lowest level of hell.

DeuceBoogieNights

Never was any of that at the football games, except for football.

What is so great about the Spring Sale? I've never been. Don't think I ever heard of it before last season. What is it, used jock clothes, spare shoulder pads, street banners, etc? What about helmets? That might be pretty cool, if they would allow you to bring in outside items on Meet the Frogs Day. What are you gonna do with shoulder pads and jockstraps, hang them on your gameroom wall? I guess I don't get the appeal.

Please enlighten me. I'm ignorant on this topic. Yes, that's probably the first time anyone has ever uttered those words on this forum.

Its not jock straps and shoulder pads.

Its helmets, jerseys, shirts, cleats, shoes, etc... Alot of it hasn't been used. Some of it is only available through Tcu. Jerseys and stuff were obviously.