• The KillerFrogs

SMU Section

Pharm Frog

Have less than zero inclination to trek across the Metroplex on a Friday night to contribute to those who allegedly failed to protect a handful of sex workers from the evil machinations of a former running back. Fridays are for high school football although one can make a strong case that this is essentially what SMU's football program has become.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Was very surprised at how few tickets are available for this game on SH. Have they closed off entire sections of the stadium?

Not many SMU "fans" buy tickets. Most don't do anything but tailgate. Fewer still want to bother with selling them online. When I went 2 years ago I was pissed there were not many people selling them outside the stadium. I expected there to be a ton of scalpers with loads of unwanted tickets, dumping them for pennies on the dollar. I am still giving that a try again this year.

You can sit almost anywhere you want. We chose Eastside 50 yard line pretty far up. It's an SMU section, but few are there or care. Probably much fewer after the arse whipping they took from University of North Texas.

Froglaw

Have less than zero inclination to trek across the Metroplex on a Friday night to contribute to those who allegedly failed to protect a handful of sex workers from the evil machinations of a former running back. Fridays are for high school football although one can make a strong case that this is essentially what SMU's football program has become.

I hear this excuse every other year when we play SMU in Dallas.

Either your a Frog or not. Gut it up.

It's an hour drive at most.

I love this game.

Campisi's at 3:30 and walk to the game!

Go Frogs!

Beat SMU!

Pharm Frog

I hear this excuse every other year when we play SMU in Dallas.

Either your a Frog or not. Gut it up.

It's an hour drive at most.

I love this game.

Campisi's at 3:30 and walk to the game!

Go Frogs!

Beat SMU!

Nope. It’s about an hour drive just to FTW. Then there’s this thing called “work” that can be a little intrusive and no chance I’ll be wasting a vacation day or hours to travel over to see this when I can see it at home or on phone. Glad you love this game though. Thanks for being a real Frog.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Where will y’all be sitting/cheering on our Frogs as we whip some pony butt?

About to buy tickets and want to make sure to sit with other enthusiastic fans!
Keep RhineStone close.
Those smew people hang chandeliers in the trees over their tailgates.
All of which are Mercedes Benz or BMW suv’s.
That ain’t right.