• The KillerFrogs

SMU losing commits we want

hiphopfroggy

Jordan Hudson? ohh me likey

I Like What I See Go On GIF by CBC

y2kFrog

I’m always willing to reassess things. When they did that Dallas thing I thought it was bush league but the fact that people are still talking about it tells me it was a pretty smart marketing strategy.
TCU used to do the “your home team” theme. It seemed to disappear when we were rolling, the Big 12 was new and we were filling the stands. Something along this lines should be coming back.

TCU used to do the “your home team” theme. It seemed to disappear when we were rolling, the Big 12 was new and we were filling the stands. Something along this lines should be coming back.

I've been meh on Dykes but if he can do a better job of selling Fort Worth as a whole to recruits and the community than GP did then he'll be successful. There's absolutely no reason for our stands to not be full every game.

I've been meh on Dykes but if he can do a better job of selling Fort Worth as a whole to recruits and the community than GP did then he'll be successful. There's absolutely no reason for our stands to not be full every game.
Dykes had a major, major role in the "Dallas" marketing campaign. He brings a lot more than X's and O's.