• The KillerFrogs

SMU game cancelled

HFrog1999

Hate to say it but, it was inevitable.
View attachment 7807

tenor.gif

CountryFrog

play in a bubble like the nba

has any nba player in the bubble test positive for COVID?
I know we all laugh at the idea of "student-athlete" as it is but start playing football in a bubble and you can't even pretend that any of these guys are on campus for anything other than football.

tcumaniac

Hate to say it but, it was inevitable.
View attachment 7807
I don’t think this proves your premise at all.

Genuinely think TCU had and still has every intention of playing as full of a season as possible.

It really doesn’t make logical sense to think otherwise, imo.

People testing positive was and still is inevitable, sure. But this seems to be a situation where there was a sudden and unexpected mini explosion of positives that popped up and completely killed our ability to field a team.

blueduck313

so put this in the loss column. We are 0-1 for the season. cancelled because we are not sure we can play without a QB. So sad that its come to this. Can we apply for membership in the BIG 10.

HFrog1999

I know we all laugh at the idea of "student-athlete" as it is but start playing football in a bubble and you can't even pretend that any of these guys are on campus for anything other than football.

Rumor has it, the Aledo coach told all his players to pick online school so they could avoid potential infections and quarantine.