1. The KillerFrogs

SMU game cancelled

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Double D, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Football is football. When and where?

illini_frog and HFrog1999 like this.
    1. Prayers for the players and ‘support staff’ that they be asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic at worst, and that none experience difficulties now or in the future due to the virus. Get well soon.
    2. If we have that many people contracting the virus, then TCU did the responsible thing by cancelling the game and should be applauded for it.
    3. Worth pondering the ‘false positives’ narrative, as that as been discussed even at the pro level, but presume TCU felt confident in its results before making this type of announcement.
    4. Don’t miss playing SMU whatsoever; it’s a loser of a game for us, and highly questionable if it’s even a two-way rivalry these days. If SMU can get its program to a consistent point over a period of years, with continuity at the head coach position, then we’ll see.

2. Every single frickin’ person on this board, you worthless sack of craptastic garbage

Spike, Long Time Lurker, HG73 and 6 others like this.
  3. Here’s a July article about it. https://www.insidehighered.com/quicktakes/2020/07/31/us-institutions-affected-blackbaud-cyberattack

Since the article in July, it’s come out that basically every big US college was hit. It really isn’t a big deal. Names, addresses, phone numbers. Not financial data.

4. ShadowFrog and Peacefrog like this.
  5. September 24th. Northside High School

6. I’m getting drunk tonight

Has nothing to do with this news

Just letting y’all know in case I make some weird posts

[​IMG]

nwlafrog, Bob Sugar, ftwfrog and 10 others like this.
  7. are you taking requests?

Was gonna recommends quotes from Necessary Roughness.

Seems fitting today.

Salfrog and HFrog1999 like this.
  8. What makes you think TCU is the only team with issues?

9. Learned this lesson a long time ago: Drink, but don't Post.

Armadillo likes this.
  10. I guess it's time someone adjusted the countdown clock

11. scheiss this. scheiss it all. This is [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. Adios America.

12. Liberals have finally killed everything, including college football

13. I make this assumption on half the posters on this board.

14. Confirms what I've always known...TCU is run by a bunch of vaginal slice born borns.

AZfrogs, Frogs01, tcumaniac and 2 others like this.
  15. [​IMG]

Mean Purple likes this.
  16. Don’t stop now Phormer

tcumaniac, Salfrog, YA and 2 others like this.
  17. scheiss it...I've lived too much of my life vicariously through people with exponentially more talent than me for what? Bragging rights at the water cooler? I have more time for myself and my family. It's embarrassing when I look back at what I put off for this [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. I've been living my best life since March. Foolishly I thought CFB would change things. God, family, community. That's all that matters. These little gladiator games are kid's stuff.