1. The KillerFrogs

SMU game cancelled

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Double D, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Eat [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] and die you scheissing [ Arschloch]!!!!.
    GO FROGS!
    BEAT EVERYBODY!
    Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] and piss on smu

stbrab and Mean Purple like this.
  2. Be nice. Not to him. But be nice.

Peacefrog likes this.
  3. Yikes. That's a lot of rona.

4. Do they count the 2s on the two deep as a backup?

5. I had purchased a monthly streaming subscription for the main purposes of being able to watch football live at home in the fall. I went ahead and cancelled due to all the uncertainty of this season. After TCU announced it's schedule I considered re-purchasing but chose to wait until things got closer. Now, I'm glad I did. I plan to re-new but not until the MORNING OF our first scheduled game.

MCFROG III and Frog Wild like this.
  6. Smu game is not a big 12 game so that doesnt apply

7. There are reportedly positions where there is only one healthy player. But given the high incidence of false positives, wouldn't you test again to make sure?

Bob Sugar, Salfrog and HFrog1999 like this.
  8. Yeah, no way they have done that many follow up tests yet.

9. I guess it was smart what UNC did by going all online when they did. I really wanted this game and I am still shocked our team is the one team lacking the discipline to follow protocols. Kids will be kids, I get it. But, if we are the only team that this happens to, that will be telling on how the team is not buying in.

ifrog likes this.
  10. I am not sure if the protocol requires two test to verify they actually have it but that would make sense.

11. Safe bet that all teams had to agree to follow our conference guidance for all games.

12. Wish I could agree, but after the past couple of years of drama, I am not shocked that it was TCU that screwed the pooch.

Salfrog and jake102 like this.
  13. The secrecy of the program pays huge dividends again! Totally necessary

tcumaniac and Mean Purple like this.
  14. I think we are seeing more and more why he keeps them closed. And it is not a signal stealing deal.

15. but I thought athletes were safer on campus.

Frog Wild and Mean Purple like this.
  16. That pretty ripe coming from a guy who knows we had to move the game to a Friday night because SMU plays a UIL schedule...

17. There is zero doubt if as many players tested positive that are rumored someone perhaps a large segment of team broke protocol. Kids will be kids but what a bunch of idiots. It’s disappointing TCU had to be that team. If it wasn’t for bad TCU news there would be no news at all.

TCU_91 and Mean Purple like this.
  18. If they broke protocol, they may not have been on campus.

But, hey, at least they got some social justice activities in.

Amarite

Salfrog and TCU_91 like this.