• The KillerFrogs

SMU Football Tweet: "Fill Section 121"

netty2424

No. They are selling available tickets on gofrogs.com.
I knew they sell tickets there, was just curious if they use stubhub as an alternative method of selling tickets.

I wouldn’t even think to go to UT’s website to buy tickets for a UT game, I’d look at sites like stubhub.

Horny4TCU

My tickets, my choice.

I hate TCU fans selling their tickets to opposing team fans as much as the next guy. Instead of limiting ourselves, as Frog Faithful Ticket Holders to what we can do with our purchase. How about TCU work on making more fans?

Be good again, stop losing, give purple t shirts and tickets to high school kids. Or even better, discounts to local Fort Worthians if they wear purple and get their butts in those seats.

Horny4TCU

IIRC, the oil patch folks refer to it as a "dispersant." Might come in handy for those Slimy Malodorous Urchins...
EmAv4TLW0AcM9AJ.jpg

If we dye the "dispersant" red we could write CJK5H on the bleachers in 121.

Big Frog II

Just how many seats are available in 121? Can't be many. This is Parent's Weekend and there aren't a whole bunch of seats left period.

mc1502

IMO if they bought the ticket from a TCU fan they get to sit in the seat. Instead of checking tickets, make note of which seats have red/blue shirts. Need to have a probation/revocation system. There is a group of eight West Side Club tix that always have away fans.

Ppl selling their Loge/Club seats on Stubhub for one or two games basically recouping their annual payment and ride the rest of the games free. I get the free market yada yada as a capitalist myself but you buy Loge/Club because you are a donor, not to profiteer. It is unfortunate to see how many of the SAME seats show up on Stubhub each game.

eg. UT/TCU Sec 207 Row A: 4 tix for $5,500 EACH. Sells them every game.
Trust me. No one is selling one or two tickets and covering the total cost (ticket plus donation cost) of a season ticket.

4 Oaks Frog

My tickets, my choice.

I hate TCU fans selling their tickets to opposing team fans as much as the next guy. Instead of limiting ourselves, as Frog Faithful Ticket Holders to what we can do with our purchase. How about TCU work on making more fans?

Be good again, stop losing, give purple t shirts and tickets to high school kids. Or even better, discounts to local Fort Worthians if they wear purple and get their butts in those seats.

flyfishingfrog

It is pretty easy to stop - all TCU has to do is not allow anyone in a red or blue or other SMU shirt in the lower bowl

despite all you “my ticket, my choice” “fans” think - TCU has the right to refuse entry or service to anyone they choose

just because you have a ticket doesn’t given you an irrevocable right to sit in that seat

Many NFL teams have forbidden opposing fans access to prime viewing and tv site line locations especially during playoffs when they showed up in the wrong colors