• The KillerFrogs

SMEW Look-A-Likes

Horny4TCU

We all forgot this for Southern... Let's not skip SMEW.

https://smumustangs.com/roster.aspx?roster=2224&path=football

haley-joel-osment-photo-u14

Haley Osment

Player_Headshot_Madison_Brice.jpg

Brice Madison

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-1_22-37-21.jpeg
    upload_2018-9-1_22-37-21.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 1

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
SMU's offense against North Texas - remember, this is the University of North Texas, not the Alabama defense.

Jasmine-Dog-Poop-e1456523968374.jpg

First 9 drives
3 Plays - minus 14 yards - Punt
3 Plays - 0 yards - Punt
1 Play - Pick 6
3 Plays - 7 yards - Punt
3 Plays - 7 yards - Punt
6 Plays - 14 Yards - Punt (first first down of game, midway thru second quarter)
3 Plays - 5 yards - Punt
3 Plays - 4 Yards - Punt
7 Plays - 15 Yards - Punt
First three quarters of game - Nine drives - 38 yards - One pick 6 - 3 first downs
Score at this point - University of North Texas 36 SMOO 0

Frog-in-law1995

The fact that Kaz is employed in coaching in any way, shape or manner is stand-alone disturbing enough.

Director of “human performance.”

Wouldn’t you try to find a job title for him that didn’t sound like he’s in charge of all the steroids? When I hear “director of human performance,” I think of that guy shooting horseneedles into Dolph Lundgren’s arm in Rocky 4.

ShadowFrog

Moderators

Wouldn’t you try to find a job title for him that didn’t sound like he’s in charge of all the steroids? When I hear “director of human performance,” I think of that guy shooting horseneedles into Dolph Lundgren’s arm in Rocky 4.
Dah comrade....

froginmn

He's the assistant AD in that area. They have a director and an associate director, apparently below him.

If he's in charge of performing like a human, he's failing.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area

I seem to recall that this 45-10 mauling was labeled a fluke by RG3.

How many rapists in that video? Where's their assistant AD that tried to choke a TCU blogger?

These Baylor losers would have tried the beat the snot out of the Miami "good job, good effort" kid if he had been there.

Where is the love?

Last edited by a moderator: