• The KillerFrogs

Sitting around waiting for the NFL games

TooColdU

Today I'm a year older than yesterday.
But fortunately, I don't remember how old I was yesterday.

giphy.gif

Happy Birthday QF!

"Most Disappointed in the Match up" category must be going to State Farm after running Mahomes and Rogers commercials all year. They must have been dreaming of a Chiefs - Packers match up as the play-offs unfolded.

Purp

Yea the AllState mayhem guy is better.
Agreed. The State Farm commercials are approaching 1b status on the unbearable scale behind the Progressive commercials. I can't decide if the Progressive Flo campaign or the Sonic doofuses campaign is the most dreadful, long-running ad campaign in history. They absolutely wear me out.

netty2424

Agreed. The State Farm commercials are approaching 1b status on the unbearable scale behind the Progressive commercials. I can't decide if the Progressive Flo campaign or the Sonic doofuses campaign is the most dreadful, long-running ad campaign in history. They absolutely wear me out.
They peaked at “Mahommie!”

Eight

They peaked at “Mahommie!”

would anyone really trust an agent with one client and good luck getting your state farmer agent involved after you buy the policy. their entire claims system is designed to bypass the agent and keep them from advocating for the customer