• The KillerFrogs

Since we have a lot of change underway, how about some new

I disagree. I wear my coaches set of kicks in airports and quite a few ask abt the red...I explain and they love it. One fam at ORD now has season tickets bc we explained the red and they thought "it was cool."

Red will be, and needs to be, a part of our scheme. The kiddos love it. Sonny loves it.
Love your post’s and perspective on the threads, I get the red, and I’m actually old enough to have held and played with horned frogs to have them left my hands bloody.. but we are purple and white...the kiddos at Bama, Georgia, USC, tOSU, etc.love wearing those 50 year old styled uni’s too! Kiddos will play in what ever they are given..I love change, keeps us fresh..but the uni’s the last few years have gotten a little bizarre.. good time to clean it up!

Froginbedford

I disagree. I wear my coaches set of kicks in airports and quite a few ask abt the red...I explain and they love it. One fam at ORD now has season tickets bc we explained the red and they thought "it was cool."

Red will be, and needs to be, a part of our scheme. The kiddos love it. Sonny loves it.

Add logos from the NIL sugar daddies and/or corporate pimps....Complete the NASCAR look....

AroundWorldFrog

With a new Coach, there generally comes in a whole new marketing makeover. New mascot image, new logos, complete new product and clothing makeovers.

It has been a while, but it will hopefully be refreshing.
If we keep the Bleacher Creatures, use this guy. Appropriate.

images