1. The KillerFrogs

Since Drudge has been compromised, some worthy alternatives to The Drudge Report.

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by ThisIsOurTime, Oct 24, 2019.

1. I've noticed for the last 6 months or so Drudge hasn't been holding back on his dislike of Trump.

2. One thing that has really bugged me about the Trump Presidency is the way that that integrity is somehow measured by loyalty to the individual of President Trump, as opposed to loyalty to principles as it should be. There are very real reasons for a conservative to be concerned about Trump's activities, but instead anyone that expresses those concerns get smeared. Some, not all but certainly a vocal number, of Trump's fans refuse to recognize ANY validity in these concerns, even if coming from a conservative point of view, and instead opt to smear great Americans like McCain, Romney, Vindman, Taylor, Mattis, Volker, etc as traitors or disloyal because they disagree with the President or have concerns over his policy and / or behavior. It's quite frustrating.

That said, I don't frequent Drudge all that often (I find their layout maddening), what is their dislike of Trump based on?

3. Is it that they disagreed with the President, or the public spectacle they create in how they chose to voice their disagreement?

Aside from AOC, you rarely see Democrats openly disagree with their leadership.

Outside of primaries that is, when the public is encouraged to vote on the policy positions of the candidate, in order to set the priorities of the party.