• The KillerFrogs

Signing day thread

asleep003

We are more desperate for a few DT's this year than teenagers for the 2022 season. We need to solidify our position in the winning column next season 1st. USC is not exactly kickingass on the 18 year old recruiting.

Keep in mind it's the best possible portal.
I always wonder if thoughts like this are more about hope than true belief. Is faith simply hope/wishful thinking or can we really believe what we were groomed to?

I suppose I envy anyone who might have true belief, and that too is a bit of darkness, since envy is a sin, ha.

Last edited:

froginmn

I always wonder if thoughts like this are more about hope than true belief. Is faith simply hope/wishful thinking or can we really believe what we were groomed to?

I suppose I envy anyone who might have true belief, and that too is a bit of darkness, since envy is a sin, ha.
Certainly possible. But I'm among the people who have had near death experiences, and I definitely had the sensation of moving toward an otherworldly sensation.

Take that for what it's worth.

Certainly possible. But I'm among the people who have had near death experiences, and I definitely had the sensation of moving toward an otherworldly sensation.

Take that for what it's worth.
Your harrowing but then fortunate experiences and any details you feel like sharing are certainly of great interest, considering the significance, mystery and doubts for a divine power and our existence beyond here.

Last edited:

froginmn

Your harrowing but then fortunate experiences and any details you feel like sharing are certainly of great interest, considering the significance, mystery and doubts of a divine power and our existence beyond here.
About 15 years ago I almost didn't wake up from a low blood sugar event. I remember sub consciously asking God to not take me yet, as I was 35 years old and had two young children. I recall seeing a corridor (not exactly a bright light, but...) and felt like I was being summoned to follow. I then had a type of out of body experience where I heard voices and felt like I was watching an episode of ER, and came back from the corridor. I eventually realized that people (who turned out to be paramedics) were talking to me but I wasn't able to consciously respond. I didn't wake up or become responsive until after I'd been carried downstairs and was in an ambulance on the way to the hospital.

Crazy stuff and no good explanation for what happened but it gave me the feeling that there is indeed a higher power.

froginaustin

About 15 years ago I almost didn't wake up from a low blood sugar event. I remember sub consciously asking God to not take me yet, as I was 35 years old and had two young children. I recall seeing a corridor (not exactly a bright light, but...) and felt like I was being summoned to follow. I then had a type of out of body experience where I heard voices and felt like I was watching an episode of ER, and came back from the corridor. I eventually realized that people (who turned out to be paramedics) were talking to me but I wasn't able to consciously respond. I didn't wake up or become responsive until after I'd been carried downstairs and was in an ambulance on the way to the hospital.

Crazy stuff and no good explanation for what happened but it gave me the feeling that there is indeed a higher power.

Brains do strange things when they are slowly running out of the provisions they need to continue to function on a cellular level. Maybe?

CardFrog

My presence of God moment was when we beat Ole Miss in the Peach Bowl.....I knew then there was a higher presence. Oh and also when I got a D in managerial accounting and shuffled on with my business degree.