• The KillerFrogs

SI: Sam Carter leaving Arkansas staff, joining Ole Miss as CB coach

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Ole Miss Hires Razorbacks' Cornerbacks Coach

080821-sam-carter-2.webp

The assistant coach carousel is twirling fast these days.

A day after Sam Pittman fired defensive line coach Jermail Ashley, there is now a report from 247Sports that Lane Kiffin has raided the Arkansas staff.

Cornerbacks coach Sam Carter, who came with Pittman before the 2020 season, leaving Fayetteville for Oxford and Ole Miss.

Read more at https://www.si.com/college/arkansas...s-razorbacks-sam-pittmans-staff-for-assistant

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
IRONIC: Wasn't Patterson criticized for doing much the same thing here?
Not sure why people are confusing a 22-year legendary coach at a school with guys who are nothing close to legendary and have been somewhere a couple of years. And probably Arkansas fans don't like him going to a rival, even if they like he left.

Palliative Care

I am not confusing them in fact I believe that Sam learned a great deal from Patterson. Some on here would see "incidences" as a negative trait in one but a positive in another or maybe as being no big deal. Personally I do not mind a tough coach like Patterson and Sabin.

froginaustin

I am not confusing them in fact I believe that Sam learned a great deal from Patterson. Some on here would see "incidences" as a negative trait in one but a positive in another or maybe as being no big deal. Personally I do not mind a tough coach like Patterson and Sabin.

On TV and a few years back, Saban would shown coming absolutely unglued. Very entertaining, says the casual watcher.
If he's still having that sort of episode, ESPiN's not televising them or saying anything.