• The KillerFrogs

Showgirl/Cheerleader Outfits at Spring Sale

PurpleBlood87

Pretty sure the showgirls pay for their uniforms themselves. I don't think they're covered by the university so unlikely to be available for purchase unless a showgirl posts hers for sale on eBay.

Guess Jug could find out who makes them and have one custom made.

froginmn

Right out of TCU, I was back in my hometown. My girlfriend at the time was with me and wanted to find a cool antique for her friend’s wedding and had never been to Midland. We walk into an antique store and one of my old teachers from MHS was working the counter. While checking out he pointed to an old MHS cheerleading uniform on the wall behind him and said “I don’t know what kind of thing yall are into, but I’ll give you a deal on that”.

I still think about that moment to this day.
And did it end up fitting you, or not? Did that matter?

Eight

Steelfrog asked if they had any cheerleaders uniforms. They said yes, but he declined to buy one once he learned that they’d been washed.

shocking to say the least as steel has always been a unitard guy over a two piece outfit. here is his last interaction with smu campus police

tumblr_myjmjcv5LX1rv3w77o6_r1_250.gifv

JugbandFrog

Male or female outfit? Not that it matters.
Dang, forgot to clarify, Male. Haha

no. I am planning a skit to kick of the school year next year, and I have a white tracksuit that I’m gonna get purple stripes sewed on. I am pairing up with a female colleague who suggested a college cheerleader theme, and she asked about TCU cheer stuff, so I thought they’d have some at the Spring Sale.

turns out we’ll just have to go with a generic purple getup.

Eight

Dang, forgot to clarify, Male. Haha

no. I am planning a skit to kick of the school year next year, and I have a white tracksuit that I’m gonna get purple stripes sewed on. I am pairing up with a female colleague who suggested a college cheerleader theme, and she asked about TCU cheer stuff, so I thought they’d have some at the Spring Sale.

turns out we’ll just have to go with a generic purple getup.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

HG73

I have a standing offer to all my friends whose wives kept their HS cheerleading uniforms: $200 cash on the spot. Doesn't matter what color or school affiliation. Another $200 to induce participation by the wife and that's $400 well spent.