• The KillerFrogs

Showgirl/Cheerleader Outfits at Spring Sale

froginmn

I have not seen Italian suppositories in this thread at all

*sorry to whoever told that joke recently. I blatantly stole it but forgot who to credit.
200w.webp

Well, actually my dad RIP.

NYC Horned Frog

Right out of TCU, I was back in my hometown. My girlfriend at the time was with me and wanted to find a cool antique for her friend’s wedding and had never been to Midland. We walk into an antique store and one of my old teachers from MHS was working the counter. While checking out he pointed to an old MHS cheerleading uniform on the wall behind him and said “I don’t know what kind of thing yall are into, but I’ll give you a deal on that”.

I still think about that moment to this day.

tcudoc

Right out of TCU, I was back in my hometown. My girlfriend at the time was with me and wanted to find a cool antique for her friend’s wedding and had never been to Midland. We walk into an antique store and one of my old teachers from MHS was working the counter. While checking out he pointed to an old MHS cheerleading uniform on the wall behind him and said “I don’t know what kind of thing yall are into, but I’ll give you a deal on that”.

Thread continues to deliver.

Purp

Pretty sure the showgirls pay for their uniforms themselves. I don't think they're covered by the university so unlikely to be available for purchase unless a showgirl posts hers for sale on eBay.

Westsider

What vintage? Asking for a friend....

Eight

wait, that is where you end the story?