• The KillerFrogs

Should we keep Patterson???

Salfrog

Tier 1
Ehh, could care less whether he stays or goes anymore. Wouldn't mind him staying if he would replace the whole offensive staff, or hire an OC and allow him to hand pick his own staff. He has pretty much admitted that no changes will be made, so since he doesn't care about this program anymore, neither do I about him.

Christcu

Ehh, could care less whether he stays or goes anymore. Wouldn't mind him staying if he would replace the whole offensive staff, or hire an OC and allow him to hand pick his own staff. He has pretty much admitted that no changes will be made, so since he doesn't care about this program anymore, neither do I about him.

LeagueCityFrog

If Max would have played to whole TCU vs Iowa State game, we would have won. Gary did the right thing in not playing him in the first half and the first series of the second half considering he had a heart procedure 6 weeks earlier.

If our offensive line did not get Max hurt / murdered in the K-State game, then our backup quarterback promptly threw a pick 6, TCU would have won that game. We are on the cusp of 8-2, and that might have gotten us a New Year's 6 game this cycle. Game of inches. Leave Gary alone. Leave Meacham alone They both still have that winning juice. Dangerous Frog team returning looking to make a point in 2021.

Moose Stuff

Never wanted Patterson to leave... but I hope he reconsiders Jarrett Anderson, Sonny Cumbie, and Doug Meachams role in the program or continued employment.

Just to play devil's advocate... let's just assume that the slow start had maybe a little to do with Kill and Meach both being new, not having any spring ball, having a very weird summer, Max having heart surgery, Evans missing a month in COVID protocol, Storment missing time for the same.... and that the last three games are more indicative of what we will be moving forward. Wouldn't you agree that MAYBE Meach in particular deserves some credit???

Moose Stuff

If Max would have played to whole TCU vs Iowa State game, we would have won. Gary did the right thing in not playing him in the first half and the first series of the second half considering he had a heart procedure 6 weeks earlier.

If our offensive line did not get Max hurt / murdered in the K-State game, then our backup quarterback promptly threw a pick 6, TCU would have won that game. We are on the cusp of 8-2, and that might have gotten us a New Year's 6 game this cycle. Game of inches. Leave Gary alone. Leave Meacham alone They both still have that winning juice. Dangerous Frog team returning looking to make a point in 2021.

I'm not quite here.... but I'm closer to here than I was a month ago. Has to be acknowledged that the last 6 weeks minus WV has seen improvement and that this team never stopped playing hard.

Double V

If we avoid the slow start / gotta grow em up / not good until game 6 BS next year...I'll have hope for the future. If we come out and look like a team that's never played together AGAIN...

Also, Cumbie needs to go no matter what.

Double V

Let's not forget we were 22pt favorites at home yesterday. Good to see yhe team actually perform to expectations. That La Tech team is pretty terrible.