• The KillerFrogs

Shooter's Spouse Has Passed

Froglaw

Shooter may punch me at the next tailgate but I wanted to let you folks know.

Shooter was a staple on this board for years. He tailgated near me in the old Lot 3 just steps from Possum's smoker.

After the renovation, the Frog Club moved us next to each other in Lot 4 where we have celebrated game day ever sense.

Shooter suffered a stroke several years back and his lovely wife cared for him and brought him to every game.

His pet name for her was "Feathers".

She has fought cancer off and on for the last several years.

We thought she had won.

Yesterday morning Shooter lost Feathers.

Our tailgate pre-game will miss her laughter.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Shooter may punch me at the next tailgate but I wanted to let you folks know.

Shooter was a staple on this board for years. He tailgated near me in the old Lot 3 just steps from Possum's smoker.

After the renovation, the Frog Club moved us next to each other in Lot 4 where we have celebrated game day ever sense.

Shooter suffered a stroke several years back and his lovely wife cared for him and brought him to every game.

His pet name for her was "Feathers".

She has fought cancer off and on for the last several years.

We thought she had won.

Yesterday morning Shooter lost Feathers.

Our tailgate pre-game will miss her laughter.
Vaya con dios Feathers

WhatTheFrog

Damn, so much bad news on the board today.

Is Shooter someone that I've met at your tailgate? I have issues with usernames and real names at times...

Regardless, condolences to him and the family. I couldn't imagine losing my queen.

Leap Frog

God bless Shooter, and may his lovely wife rip. They were always ready to help other Frogs when needed.
Only met them once in person, but Shooter and I exchanged posts on this forum often. One great Frog.

Froglaw

Damn, so much bad news on the board today.

Is Shooter someone that I've met at your tailgate? I have issues with usernames and real names at times...

Regardless, condolences to him and the family. I couldn't imagine losing my queen.

Yes and he'll be there for the home opener if the "river don't rise".