• The KillerFrogs

Shawn Robinson tranferring

asleep003

You made point intended point. Thank you. I was questioning the wisdom of leaving much to a graduate assistant instead of the highly skilled professional coach. Wasn’t questioning KH.

You mean as in Anderson or Burns … Like when grad assistant Bryson Oliver was brought in to help save Anderson and hisass on his new coaching position. KH did a quality job considering the lack of experience he had to work with.

So there are places for grad assistants to play a major roll... though I do agree that
professional coaching is needed in a couple of spots on this roster and it starts with the good hands people coaching. Otherwise pretty pleased with the overall staff.

Moose Stuff

I am rooting for him. He is a good guy and just because he left does not diminish that. He gave the Frogs all he had then his injuries caught up to him.

I won’t be rooting against the kid as much as I really just don’t care how he does. And I would disagree with “gave all he had”..... he gave us about half of what he had when you get right down to it.

Bizarro Frog

I won’t be rooting against the kid as much as I really just don’t care how he does. And I would disagree with “gave all he had”..... he gave us about half of what he had when you get right down to it.
I meant from a playing standpoint this season. I know a few folks close to the team and Robinson was really injured pretty bad all season.

dawg

Mizzou seems an unlikely choice if he wanted playing time. If he didn't want to compete with Collins (who he already beat out and looked underwhelming outside of two drives vs OU), a kid with dropfoot, and a true freshman, how does he think he's going to do against Kelly Bryant (who lead a team to the CFP last year) and the other four Mizzou QBs.

Moose Stuff

Mizzou seems an unlikely choice if he wanted playing time. If he didn't want to compete with Collins (who he already beat out and looked underwhelming outside of two drives vs OU), a kid with dropfoot, and a true freshman, how does he think he's going to do against Kelly Bryant (who lead a team to the CFP last year) and the other four Mizzou QBs.

Bryant will be gone before SR is eligible.