• The KillerFrogs

Shawn Robinson tranferring

FrogLifeYo

Find me a guy who can consistently put points on the board while simultaneously protecting field position and I’m in...Neither SR or MC showed they could do that...in regard to SR, Whether your happy, sad, or somewhere in between, he without question did not produce. Cumbie is now a solid 0-2 on productive QBs. Hopefully he changes that next year with one of the talented guys in the fold. He’s on the hot seat as far as I’m concerned..

Moose Stuff

Find me a guy who can consistently put points on the board while simultaneously protecting field position and I’m in...Neither SR or MC showed they could do that...in regard to SR, Whether your happy, sad, or somewhere in between, he without question did not produce. Cumbie is now a solid 0-2 on productive QBs. Hopefully he changes that next year with one of the talented guys in the fold. He’s on the hot seat as far as I’m concerned..

If one of those two is Kenny Hill then I’d argue that he’s 1-2. Kenny was way better than this fan base gives him credit for. We win 8-10 games this year with him.

Boomhauer

I remember the ball leaving his hand and just going straight off the top of my TV screen. Then like a few minutes later Listenbee caught it.

I remember when he committed and thinking he’d be the next Andy Dalton. And how excited I was to see him get into that OU game and then dude starts yelling “jackpot” and throwing moonballs and I’m sitting there like is this for real? Is CGP punking us? Honestly, looking back I don’t think I followed recruiting seriously again after that.

TCURiggs

I remember when he committed and thinking he’d be the next Andy Dalton. And how excited I was to see him get into that OU game and then dude starts yelling “jackpot” and throwing moonballs and I’m sitting there like is this for real? Is CGP punking us? Honestly, looking back I don’t think I followed recruiting seriously again after that.

Don't feel bad. I feel like the majority of this board has seen Dalton in Matthews, Joeckel, Sawyer, Wooten, etc... it's a white QB/backup epidemic.