• The KillerFrogs

Shawn Robinson tranferring

Eight

Doesn’t matter much. Foot drop is a legit problem. Even pocket passers need to move a bit. JR may have to hang up his cleats.

jr may also win the job in the spring, break every tcu passing record, banish mensa from the state of texas, get drafted and have a great career.

the one thing i am confident about is 99.9% of this board has no scheissing idea if jr is fully healthy or not, i am one of those 99.9%, and anyone in 0.1% isn't going to say [ Finebaum ] until it plays out because ...........

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Mean Purple

one small point about the offense tcu ran at the end of the year is frogs got their best offensive line play of the year in those final games when a couple of big changes were made in the offensive line.

frogs get mid-season level offensive line play in those last two games frogs don't win both games and there is no bowl.
yeah, I thought line play was way better at the end.

Eight

yeah, I thought line play was way better at the end.

leap years in the last two games. frogs actually controlled the line of scrimmage in a few drives. best line play since maybe first half against texas.

now, how much was it the position changes in the o-line, changes in the scheme, team coming together, etc......

lonestarfrog89

How any of you think we’re better off is beyond me. Who wouldn’t want more options? Quick to turn on the kid for having a bad first year. I thought he had a high ceiling, despite his questionable decision making- which I thought would improve.

Gotta love the “we didn’t want him anyway!” opinions and comments.

Diehard

I think Cumbie wanted and already knew Robinson was going to be his 2018 starter.

Why not? It's his first QB recruit in TCU and it would be sending a bad sign if he picked someone else, especially a transfer?

True or not, maybe it hurt his development.

Yep. In the real world it's why a person hired by someone may not get fired even though he does a lousy job........ The person who recommended or insisted on that hire may have a lot of personal or professional collateral invested in that employee. They don't want to be proven wrong.