• The KillerFrogs

Shawn Robinson gets the start

FrogLifeYo

If Collins can play he’ll be called on at some point... I’m sure he’ll get at least a Quarter of the Southern game...it’s pretty clear we are going to script more QB called runs this year and SR was going to get every chance to start as running is a strength

FrogLifeYo

KSU has played like 6 different QBs the last 3 years because they all keep getting hurt.

...I stand corrected. Having said that, there’s a difference between making your QB a runner as a part of your foundational offensive philosophy and utilizing his wheels as a meens to keep opposing def guessing.I would wager that we be employing the latter and doing it more often than we did with Kenny which was 2-3 times a game tops

Mean Purple

Was it even close?
Yes, reportedly, a lot closer than people thought.

The transfer can really spin the ball well. Good zip on the ball. And he is still pretty mobile.

Hoping SR is throwing tighter spirals this year. Having both of them on this team is a good thing. It will push SR. I'm sure the transfer knows it was close and GP is the type who will make a change if needed.

Salfrog

Tier 1
Says that Collins has the stronger arm. If that is really true, that is saying something because Shawn showed he had a pretty strong arm when he was in high school.

y2kFrog

Yes, reportedly, a lot closer than people thought.

The transfer can really spin the ball well. Good zip on the ball. And he is still pretty mobile.

Hoping SR is throwing tighter spirals this year. Having both of them on this team is a good thing. It will push SR. I'm sure the transfer knows it was close and GP is the type who will make a change if needed.

Odds says we will need them both this season at some point. It is good thing to have a back up capable of stepping in at moments notice.