• The KillerFrogs

Sewo???

ShreveFrog

LOL, I attended an event a few years ago where an aging politician urged supporters to "be sure and go out and do your Tweettin' and Twattin' and whatever all you do."

MTfrog5

Sorry. The “I may or may not have good or bad information on a human that may or may not play D1 sports for a team that may or may not be in the metroplex, but you will all be the first to know” updates got old for me.
You weren’t doing it right or don’t understand how to read his updates. JC is the most trusted reporter to GP and there is a reason for that. With that trust he has to give vague updates that can tell just enough to give a good idea of what’s going to happen. Hell GP let him follow him around the entire day.

Last edited:

netty2424

Sorry. The “I may or may not have good or bad information on a human that may or may not play D1 sports for a team that may or may not be in the metroplex, but you will all be the first to know” updates got old for me.
I get what you’re saying. Sometimes he speaks in code.

That being said, JC has a tough job most of the time. He walks a very fine line of breaking news or sharing info that he’s confirmed, but may not have permission to release.

But due to that being a pay site for some of the information, he’s obligated to keep people’s interest by dropping half nuggets and honestly on a rare occasion maybe some misinformation(per GP) I’d imagine.

I appreciate the work he does. Sometimes you just have to read between the lines or piece a couple posts together from different threads to make sense of it as it’s just not ready to be public yet.

Froggish

That being said, JC has a tough job most of the time. He walks a very fine line of breaking news or sharing info that he’s confirmed, but may not have permission to release.

But due to that being a pay site for some of the information, he’s obligated to keep people’s interest by dropping half nuggets and honestly on a rare occasion maybe some misinformation(per GP) I’d imagine.

I appreciate the work he does. Sometimes you just have to read between the lines or piece a couple posts together from different threads to make sense of it as it’s just not ready to be public yet.

All this makes me wonder why it’s worthy of pay content..Eye of the beholder I suppose

MTfrog5

All this makes me wonder why it’s worthy of pay content..Eye of the beholder I suppose
You’ve asked a lot of questions in threads that a lot of us have the answers to already from 247. Nothing wrong with your questions but I think you’d enjoy some of the content just based on what I’ve seen from you on this board. Don't go there expecting there to be a community aspect though.

Froggish

You’ve asked a lot of questions in threads that a lot of us have the answers to already from 247. Nothing wrong with your questions but I think you’d enjoy some of the content just based on what I’ve seen from you on this board. Don't go there expecting there to be a community aspect though.

Fair Enough..

Moose Stuff

He almost always tells you what you want to know, he just doesn’t always say it straight out. He’s definitely telling the board what’s likely gonna happen with Sewo.