• The KillerFrogs

Sewo...can’t wait

Well if you average all position carries per game we get above 25 per game. When defenses get tired and you bring in fresh legs those backs can do damage.

Limp Lizard

For Darrius or Sewo to hit their potential, our OL will have to jell fast.. However, I remember all of us poo-poo-ing our OL in 2002 until we put Lonta Hobbs in around game 5 and then the OL all of a sudden drastically improved- the point being that a great running back makes the big uglies look a lot better.. To be fair, competition is so way better now than in '02, but I'm hoping that we have a breakout year in our running game and stuff it down opponents' throats..
I remember back in '85 when we lost Kenneth Davis. In the first game without him, against Kansas State (pre-Snyder, they were really, really bad) there were holes which we were used to KD making good yardage, but our backs just were not using them.

Wexahu

If true, disappointed in JC's % guess again.

Also assuming this is one of the two players not on the team.

I never figured he'd make it. Way more cases of kids who you don't expect to have any problems not making it than kids who you know have some issues going in making it. The recruitment was too bizarre for me to think he had much a chance. He pretty much committed out of nowhere, I don't remember him being talked out much at all.

Sebastian S

I don't remember a TCU RB with as much "fear factor" as Sewo.

He truly looks intimidating. I can't imagine being on the other side of the ball knowing Sewo might just run you over and may hurt you in the process.

Eight

I don't remember a TCU RB with as much "fear factor" as Sewo.

He truly looks intimidating. I can't imagine being on the other side of the ball knowing Sewo might just run you over and may hurt you in the process.

having never actually faced either in the open field i can't say for certain, but i am pretty damn sure no opposing defender especially during the 1999 and 2000 seasons were happy to see lt in the frogs backfield, in a hole, or the open field

Sebastian S

having never actually faced either in the open field i can't say for certain, but i am pretty damn sure no opposing defender especially during the 1999 and 2000 seasons were happy to see lt in the frogs backfield, in a hole, or the open field

There are running backs that are nimble and there are those that are just big and will run you over.

Sewo has the look of someone that can run you over but his moves will surprise you.

Purp

Pretty sure JC published it a week or more ago. I didn't think it was behind a pay wall, but maybe I'm wrong. Seems like I saw it in a tweet or something b/c I haven't been to 247 much the last few weeks.

P

purplePPO

There are running backs that are nimble and there are those that are just big and will run you over.

Sewo has the look of someone that can run you over but his moves will surprise you.

Agree. The more he plays and makes carries the better he will get. This coming year for him and DA should be great. Crossing fingers on the injury bug.

netty2424

Seems to be final, but who knows. Very disappointing, nonetheless.

And JC is just the messenger. He relays what he hears to be fact. I think he does a good job vetting the info and seems to only come forward with info from his 'trusted' sources. At least that's my perception.

It was definitely a hot button. I asked about it once over there a couple months ago and kind of got a chippy response about it. It was a a long shot from the start. GP gambled and lost on this one.