• The KillerFrogs

Sewo...can’t wait

4 Oaks Frog

And...We can’t wait for Sewo!!! He will be an All American before he leaves TCU. Our game time chant should be “SEEEEWOOOO”. If hears the entire Carter chanting that when he touches the ball, he will turn it on even more. Let’s get behind this!
GO FROGS!
BEAT TCU!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Pharm Frog

And...We can’t wait for Sewo!!! He will be an All American before he leaves TCU. Our game time chant should be “SEEEEWOOOO”. If hears the entire Carter chanting that when he touches the ball, he will turn it on even more. Let’s get behind this!
GO FROGS!
BEAT TCU!

Do we need to get that guy in the chaps to start this cheer with his microphone like the Go Frogs chant? Good Lord I hope not.

Casey T

GO FROGS!
BEAT TCU!

He'd probably prefer it if we pronounced his name correctly. Shaywoo I believe

Zubaz

Sewo and Darius are our new Thunder and Lightning combo. Love that combo.

Our game time chant should be “SEEEEWOOOO”
I was thinking SE-
hqdefault.jpg

It's already kinda becoming TCU's thing.

4 Oaks Frog

Do we need to get that guy in the chaps to start this cheer with his microphone like the Go Frogs chant? Good Lord I hope not.
Good Lord, No we don’t! And that’s not what I said. We, the crowd, the fans in the stands need to start the chant when he has the ball. We don’t need the MFer with the mic for anything. It is up to us...you, me and all of Frogdom in the stands to help motivate these guys on the field. Us, without chaps guy screaming in a mic! And, Casey8Ball, you are right...”SHAAAAWOOO!”
GO FROGS!
BEAT tosu!

Last edited:

jake102

Starting to think the carries split will be closer to 50/50. Help to keep DA healthy and really provide thunder/lightning

dawg

I wouldn't want to tackle that, running full speed right at me. Bet many a Big12 defender feels the same way.

netty2424

I like this thread idea! Can tell it's getting closer to kick off! Probably should start a few of these highlighting the elite guys. DA definitely deserves his own for starters.

I'm on record with some buddies saying Sewo will win a Heisman before it's over. Not sure that'll happen, but how sweet would that be!

Limp Lizard

I'm glad that Sewo's carries were limited last year. So many times you see a Freshman who tears it up his first year, then fights the injury bug the rest of his career. An older body will be a big help to Sewo, especially with his physical style; he will be 20-21 this year...big difference. It is folly to take him head-on, as the DB from Stanford learned in the Alamo Bowl. He just needs to learn how to keep his feet when tackled down low.