• The KillerFrogs

Sewo arrested, controlled substance

Froglaw

I'm rewatching the third season of Last Chance U.

It is amazing to me that the levelj of talent can be so high and the level of common sense can be so low.

The kids know that "smokin" will take away their shot at a P5 school and the NFL, but they do it anyway.

Waste of a chance some other kid would love to have awarded to him.

BoondocksFrog

On the other board, there is some speculation that is was just CBD. He got pulled over in Huntsville for a busted license plate light or taillight. Cop searched the car.

One poster also speculated that TCU offered a legal referral to Sewo.

If this speculation is true, then this arrest pretty silly. Time will tell.

Not CBD

LeagueCityFrog

If it ends up not being CBD oil, or wax, or the like...what is up with these kids? After Pachall, you know TCU athletics drills in don't do drugs or else to these kids every Fall. One would think that you would get a way bigger high hearing your name called at the NFL Draft then you would using a controlled substance. Maybe monthly reminder slide shows at team meetings of previous TCU athlete examples of what bad behavior they did and their final athletic career results.

HFrog1999

Ridiculous that people are still being arrested for weed. Even more ridiculous that wax and oil are felonies. Felonies should be for real crimes. I think about moving every day.

In Johnson County, if you get caught with a little weed or have a couple of drinks, the DA will throw the book at you. If you shoot someone though, it’s no big deal.

Our “justice” system is screwed up.

Man, Sewo was going to have a special year for TCU. NFL in his sights. Already graduated which is impressive. Hate to see this. This hurts to see for everybody but especially this hard working young man. Big blow.

HFrog1999

On the other board, there is some speculation that is was just CBD. He got pulled over in Huntsville for a busted license plate light or taillight. Cop searched the car.

One poster also speculated that TCU offered a legal referral to Sewo.

If this speculation is true, then this arrest pretty silly. Time will tell.

I wonder if he agreed to the search or if the cop had probable cause.

Punter1

In Johnson County, if you get caught with a little weed or have a couple of drinks, the DA will throw the book at you. If you shoot someone though, it’s no big deal.

Our “justice” system is screwed up.

I think the Johnson County DA thinks its s big deal if you shoot someone... for anything other than self defense.

Punter1

I wonder if he agreed to the search or if the cop had probable cause.

So I just had a family member go thru exactly this. They were pulled over north of San Angelo on the way back to Austin....Coo asked where they've been. They say Colorado. He immediately says he smells weed and asks to search the car. They stupidly say No. He says he's going to anyway now after they refuse. They, even more stupidly have like 10 brownies and a bunch of gummies....enough to where the weight makes it an automatic felony, even tho the actual weight of weed in the food is very low. The law is written in a way where cops and DAs dont have much leeway.