LSU - Mississippi State
Mississippi State - Memphis
Auburn - Missouri
Florida - Utah
South Carolina - Georgia St
Missouri - Louisiana Tech
Vanderbilt - N Illinois

HFrog1999

It’s the best conference top to bottom basically every year. As a whole, the biggest, strongest, fastest rosters with more NFL talent than any other league, and the highest paid most in demand coaches. It’s the best league, I don’t know how the best can be “overrated”.

If you want me to pick apart any other league with the same rationale I can do that. Supposedly the best team in the Big 12 is down 7 points at half at home against a team that lost to Tulane at home last week. The Big 12 must be overrated.

These arguments are stupid. And anyone who doesn’t think the SEC is the best league in college football is either stupid or jealous.

Lol

The $EC has been a professional conference for decades

Now that everyone else can legally pay their players those inbred dirtbags will become irrelevant

The $EC has been the “best” because they excelled at cheating

Wexahu

Lol

The $EC has been a professional conference for decades

Now that everyone else can legally pay their players those inbred dirtbags will become irrelevant

The $EC has been the “best” because they excelled at cheating
They’ll be irrelevant? Talk about an LOL.

What league is better?……this oughta be good.

Wexahu

1. The SEC doesn’t appear to be as good this year as it usually is.

2. The SEC is by far the best football conference in the NCAA this year.
Anyone who wants to make a serious argument that one of the four other P5 leagues is as good as the SEC just can't be taken seriously IMO. It's the best league at the top third, the best league at the middle third, and the best league at the bottom third. And I have a strong hunch that the expanded playoff is just going to make that more obvious.
Good job $EC

Wow, that’s a strong argument. A game.

HFrog1999

Anyone who wants to make a serious argument that one of the four other P5 leagues is as good as the SEC just can't be taken seriously IMO. It's the best league at the top third, the best league at the middle third, and the best league at the bottom third. And I have a strong hunch that the expanded playoff is just going to make that more obvious.

Wow, that’s a strong argument. A game.

Yeah, what a weird way to argue about who’s better at football, by playing a football game. Strange

Lol, I didn’t know you were a $EC super fan. I thought you were a TCU fan

I hate the $EC. Their success is due to being the dirtiest athletic conference, probably in the world. ESPN, much like you, kisses their butts and endlessly promotes the $EC

Anyone can be “the best” if they’re allowed to cheat with impunity

The $EC is everything that’s wrong with college football

If you like the $EC, you aren’t a TCU fan

Go Frogs and the Big 12!

Last edited:

Wexahu

Yeah, what a weird way to argue about who’s better at football, by playing a football game. Strange

Lol, I didn’t know you were a $EC super fan. I thought you were a TCU fan

I hate the $EC. Their success is due to being the dirtiest athletic conference, probably in the world. ESPN, much like you, kisses their butts and endlessly promotes the $EC

Anyone can be “the best” if they’re allowed to cheat with impunity

The $EC is everything that’s wrong with college football

If you like the $EC, you aren’t a TCU fan

Go Frogs and the Big 12!
I don’t like the SEC.

Who I like and don’t like is completely irrelevant. I’m not sure why it supposedly should be.

Froggy Bottom

Time for some Honesty

If the SEC came to its senses and asked TCU to replace UT as the other Texas team they were bringing in, everyone here would be celebrating like Christmas, New Years Thanksgiving and 4th of July all happened on the same day

Claiming they aren’t the best when they are clearly the most talented and win the national title almost every year is just absurd and the jealousy of a conference that’s either left out or can’t get past the semis in the few years it is chosen.

82 Frog Fever

Time for some Honesty

If the SEC came to its senses and asked TCU to replace UT as the other Texas team they were bringing in, everyone here would be celebrating like Christmas, New Years Thanksgiving and 4th of July all happened on the same day

Claiming they aren’t the best when they are clearly the most talented and win the national title almost every year is just absurd and the jealousy of a conference that’s either left out or can’t get past the semis in the few years it is chosen.
Yes, the SEC is a top 2 or 3 level conference without Alabama and Georgia.
But with those two, they’re certainly #1. Adding OU/Texas is just a big cherry on top.