• The KillerFrogs

SEC not good at all this year

tcufrogprince1

Kentucky number 8? Struggling with n. Illinois.
Aggies lose to Appalachian State?
UT loses to tech and barely loses to Alabama?
South Carolina barely beating Charlotte?
LSU? Georgia, the number one team in the country struggles with Kent state?
Ole miss struggles with Tulsa?

SEC is possibly most over rated in history of ncaa. What a joke.

Wexahu

I mean, the SEC as whole has been overrated for years/a decade. I know you’ll disagree but outside of 1, sometimes 2, rarely 3 schools. It’s not that great of a conference.

Regardless, you should just stick to Ohio State.
It’s the best conference top to bottom basically every year. As a whole, the biggest, strongest, fastest rosters with more NFL talent than any other league, and the highest paid most in demand coaches. It’s the best league, I don’t know how the best can be “overrated”.

If you want me to pick apart any other league with the same rationale I can do that. Supposedly the best team in the Big 12 is down 7 points at half at home against a team that lost to Tulane at home last week. The Big 12 must be overrated.

These arguments are stupid. And anyone who doesn’t think the SEC is the best league in college football is either stupid or jealous.

TAINTed frog

It’s the best conference top to bottom basically every year. As a whole, the biggest, strongest, fastest rosters with more NFL talent than any other league, and the highest paid most in demand coaches. It’s the best league, I don’t know how the best can be “overrated”.

If you want me to pick apart any other league with the same rationale I can do that. Supposedly the best team in the Big 12 is down 7 points at half at home against a team that lost to Tulane at home last week. The Big 12 must be overrated.

These arguments are stupid. And anyone who doesn’t think the SEC is the best league in college football is either stupid or jealous.
Haha

Pharm Frog

SEC is the best conference in an NCAA football system in a state of degradation. Inevitable.

Wexahu

SEC is the best conference in an NCAA football system in a state of degradation. Inevitable.
If the SEC is not good at all, there are simply no good leagues in college football. In fact, there isn’t a league that’s anywhere close to good. They all suck I guess.

Doesn’t make much sense to me, but oh well.

tcufrogprince1

First, OU is good. Scary good. We are going to get blown out unless TCU continues to improve all over the ball, but mainly on defense. Could also go to an offensive showdown like the old Baylor games. I would actually rate Big 12, Big 10, SEC, ACC, PAC 12

Wexahu

First, OU is good. Scary good. We are going to get blown out unless TCU continues to improve all over the ball, but mainly on defense. Could also go to an offensive showdown like the old Baylor games. I would actually rate Big 12, Big 10, SEC, ACC, PAC 12
That’s really funny.

Ridiculous ranking aside, OU is so scary good they are getting all they want tonight from a team that lost to Tulane last week. Scary indeed.

bc puckett

Are you currently watching OU? They’re scary at the moment but I wouldn’t call it “scary good “