• The KillerFrogs

SEC fines Texas A&M $50,000 for rushing field after LSU win

Frog-in-law1995

WhatTheFrog

Meh. LSU was barely out of the top 5, and it was an emotional and exciting game and an amazing comeback against the only team they hadn’t beaten in the SEC West. Lots of things to make fun of Aggies about. This isn’t one.
Uhh, yeah it is. So sorry they've sucked for as long as they have. Not my problem.

From the looks of things, the officiating crew screwed the pooch on this one. Maybe LSU should've rushed the field?

Frog-in-law1995

Uhh, yeah it is. So sorry they've sucked for as long as they have. Not my problem.

From the looks of things, the officiating crew screwed the pooch on this one. Maybe LSU should've rushed the field?

Has nothing to do with how long they’ve sucked. It has to do with emotional, hard-fought rivalry games. That’s why we rushed the field against #7 Baylor after a multiple OT win a couple years ago.

flyfishingfrog

Was a great game

Sad it had to end on a really questionable PI call but think the refs were done

Funniest thing is all the Ags saying it was the greatest game ever - no game to determine 4th vs 5th place in the SEC will ever be the greatest game ever...

Unless you are an aggy and that is your ceiling I guess

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

Was a great game

Sad it had to end on a really questionable PI cal but think the refs were done

Funniest thing is all the Ags saying it was the greatest game ever - no game to determine 4th vs 5th place in the SEC will ever be the greatest game ever...

Unless you are an aggy at that is your ceiling I guess
The Aggies I talk to (and thankfully it’s not that many) think anything related to A&M is the greatest ever. It’s what they do.

WhatTheFrog

Has nothing to do with how long they’ve sucked. It has to do with emotional, hard-fought rivalry games. That’s why we rushed the field against #7 Baylor after a multiple OT win a couple years ago.
Is that a REAL rivalry game? It's not like aggy has been playing LSU as long as they did, say, tea sips?

They won't even play a previous foe, going back to the SWC days if they can help it, it seems.

Horny4TCU

That's what, like a dollar from each ticket sold that night. I think A&M will survive the fine. And yes, I think Aggie will pay the fine again, because when you're not used to winning, every win is big.

WhatTheFrog

You win a 7 OT game, you’re gonna rush the field. Maybe just not punch an opposing coach in the pacemaker who is battling Parkinson’s.
Is baseball that much different than football? I seem to recall a crazy game against aggy in the not-too-distant past that went stupid long in innings. Should we have rushed the diamond? I'm sorry if we should've and I didn't. I assumed that we should've won that game anyway.

Latest posts