• The KillerFrogs

SEC Country: Arkansas to the Big 12? Bob Stoops thinks it would be good for Razorbacks

If Baylor could be kicked out, which they wont. But in our dreams and they were, and adding a Texas team is the way Big 12 wanted to go. You add UH because of the Houston viewership and it's a public school with 42k students. Would be good for Big 12 TV package. SMU brings no value and too close to TCU (TCU, UT, TT bring enough viewers from the DFW area). Rather bring in UTEP before SMU for a new area of Texas and them being a public school with 23k students (and would be a good rival to TTU). My preference in this imaginary scenario if Baylor got kicked out would be to add a team out of Texas.

Then if you could add Arkansas and Nebraska back to the Big 12 it would be as good TV as the Big 10.

But none of that will happen as of right now. And Baylor will never be kicked out of the conference (they are a good TCU rival). But I agree with Bob Stoops Arkansas would be better off in the Big 12.

Last edited:

Horny4TCU

Arkansas and Nebraska would be fantastic. And I think it'd be better for everyone.

I doubt Arkansas would leave the SEC though.

Getting Nebraska and Colorado would be great too.

Not as high on Missouri.
I see why you want Colorado over Missouri...

d3b0d7ba8d384bd9fb18034e7a767307a5955770c267d242244469ba29d7a7bb.jpg

GoFrog Yourself

Mine was not a logic statement. It was an opinion. You tried to make it a logic statement (a "straw man" argument).
Allow me to rephrase then: keeping Baylor around because they're another private, "church" school like TCU is not much of a reason to keep them around. The original Big 12 had only one such school and did pretty well until others decided to jump ship.

Also I would thoroughly enjoy watching Baylor be kicked to the curb, although I will admit it was more fun to play them when they were competitive (sans last season's beat down)

Frogo

Allow me to rephrase then: keeping Baylor around because they're another private, "church" school like TCU is not much of a reason to keep them around. The original Big 12 had only one such school and did pretty well until others decided to jump ship.

Also I would thoroughly enjoy watching Baylor be kicked to the curb, although I will admit it was more fun to play them when they were competitive (sans last season's beat down)

What?!! You don't agree with my "logic"???? LOL