• The KillerFrogs

Seat Cushions - Worth it?

Dogfrog

if you have only a bench seat it does provide a back rest. If you have a seat back seat get it only if your wife insists (as mine does)

Frog DJ

We don't sit down long enough to make them worth the money.

That's why we endure the sun and heat on the East side of ACS.

Go Frogs!

Punter1

Seat cushions = weight lifting gloves. More then OK for older or injured people but if you are under 45 and use them you are really soft or are really trying too hard to be as comfortable as possible.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
I don't get to go to many games, so I don't get them. When I get to attend I will definitely use them.

You have to buy them for the whole season, or not at all. They install them with zip ties on the seat, and they stay there for the whole season. You can't bring your own.

I bought them for the main reason that they reserve my seats. Comfort is incidental.

You have to buy them for the whole season, or not at all. They install them with zip ties on the seat, and they stay there for the whole season. You can't bring your own.

I bought them for the main reason that they reserve my seats. Comfort is incidental.
And, that is what I used to do! I'm aware of how it works.

Deep Purple

I'm just repeating what others have already said, but if your seats don't already have benchbacks, the cushions provide them. And even if you don't need benchbacks, the cushions define your seating space and prevent others from encroaching into your purchased area.

Before I bought seat cushions, we often had adjacent ticket-holders squeezing our 4-seat space down to 3-1/2 or even 3 seats, Doesn't happen anymore because the cushions clearly delineate which seats are ours.

On the negative side, the individual seating allowances at Amon Carter Stadium are based on the average body proportions of 1957, not 2017. In 60 years, the routine course of mutation and natural selection has made a huge difference in human body dimensions. Sports venues and airlines need to understand this and adapt to accommodate current realities. Instead, most of them are living well in the past.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
I'm just repeating what others have already said, but if your seats don't already have benchbacks, the cushions provide them. And even if you don't need benchbacks, the cushions define your seating space and prevent others from encroaching into your purchased area.

Before I bought seat cushions, we often had adjacent ticket-holders squeezing our 4-seat space down to 3-1/2 or even 3 seats, Doesn't happen anymore because the cushions clearly delineate which seats are ours.

On the negative side, the individual seating allowances at Amon Carter Stadium are based on the average body proportions of 1957, not 2017. In 60 years, the routine course of mutation and natural selection has made a huge difference in human body dimensions. Sports venues and airlines need to understand this and adapt to accommodate current realities. Instead, most of them are living well in the past.

My seats are wide enough for me and my family. Maybe lay off the chicken fried steak?

Opintel

Moderators

They don't Love Big Butts?

10 Key Frog

They help define your seat space so that really helps especially when visitors are your neighbors.

This is the biggest reason we do it. It defines the seat from inevitable encroachment from neighbors. We've had too many experiences in our sports lives where 5 people try to cram into 4 seats (especially when kids are involved) and seat creep happens.