• The KillerFrogs

Season Ticket Upgrades?

Frog Brother

Today is the day I was supposed to be able to upgrade my season tickets for football. I got the email yesterday and it said the window upended up at 10:55 am. I was not able to log in at that time so here I am at 5:00pm trying to access the upgrade menu at GoFrogs and I got nothing that indicates I can upgraded.

Was the upgrade window a 15 minute time span, you use it then or lose it? I can't imagine it would be that strict. Any advice is appreciated.

namollec

I started my upgrade about an hour after my time slot. After looking over the seat selections, I messed up a couple of times and kinda got booted out. I called the ticket office and they reset my seat selection opportunity. I simply had to re-enter through the Go Frogs site.

Frog Brother

I started my upgrade about an hour after my time slot. After looking over the seat selections, I messed up a couple of times and kinda got booted out. I called the ticket office and they reset my seat selection opportunity. I simply had to re-enter through the Go Frogs site.
Thanks, I will call them tomorrow.