• The KillerFrogs

season ticket sales update

gdu

"The excitement in our program is illustrated by the TCU, Fort Worth and surrounding communities helping us set an all-time record for football season-ticket sales. We've gone over the 16,200 mark with a month still to go before our home opener. Last year, we set single-season attendance records in football, soccer, volleyball and baseball. It's fashionable to watch the Horned Frogs."

http://gofrogs.cstv.com/genrel/080910aac.html

from the first edition of a weekly blog that will address issues and subjects within TCU Athletics

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
Outstanding! With demand already very high for the Baylor and BYU games it would be smart for those who have bought single game tickets in the past but attended 2-3 games a year to purchase season tickets, 4 tickets in the family zone run $360

Also it's going to be funny when alums that have been using their student ID's to get in for years after graduation try to get in games this year and get shot down, bet we sell a few tickets to those people

SnoSki

QUOTE(Big Frog II @ Aug 9 2010, 10:47 AM) [snapback]609481[/snapback]
I think that 18-20,000 range is going to be met.

Scraping my dollars together to try and get $240 saved up for two seats. Money has been very tight lately, but I know it can be done.

When do they stop selling them??

gdu

QUOTE(SnoSkiDrew @ Aug 9 2010, 12:05 PM) [snapback]609573[/snapback]
Scraping my dollars together to try and get $240 saved up for two seats. Money has been very tight lately, but I know it can be done.

probably never since we won't sell out of them or anything.

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
QUOTE(SnoSkiDrew @ Aug 9 2010, 12:05 PM) [snapback]609573[/snapback]

Can always stop by the Frog45 tailgate for some food.

SnoSki

QUOTE(Frog45 @ Aug 9 2010, 12:23 PM) [snapback]609581[/snapback]
Can always stop by the Frog45 tailgate for some food.

I appreciate the offer! Maybe I'll have to take you up on that sometime this season.

Big Frog II

QUOTE(SnoSkiDrew @ Aug 9 2010, 11:05 AM) [snapback]609573[/snapback]

Since they are now selling single game tickets, there is no guarantee that you will get the same seats for the entire season. The BYU and Baylor tickets will probably go fast.