• The KillerFrogs

Season Ticket Renewals

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Renewals start today. Not collecting funds until June 7th at the earliest plus payment plan options. No mention anywhere about covid restrictions. I’m assuming everyone got the email and capacity will be 100 percent?

I received the email at 8. Renewed and received my confirmation email by 8:10. Because football.

netty2424

Just renewed mine a few minutes ago.

Either I will be able to make a nice leap forward this year in seat choice due to the lack of renewals, or those who renewed last year will grab the additional points and fly by me leaving me sitting where I've been for several years now.

Either way, I'm happy with the seats I have so I'm happy either way that goes!

Dogfrog

I saw that this morning. I would have expected some mention of seating capacity. The renewal is for the seats we had in 2019 which suggests 100% capacity but why not go ahead and say that?

HFrog1999

Renewals start today. Not collecting funds until June 7th at the earliest plus payment plan options. No mention anywhere about covid restrictions. I’m assuming everyone got the email and capacity will be 100 percent?

I received the email at 8. Renewed and received my confirmation email by 8:10. Because football.

I want to know about capacity and mask restrictions before renewing.

I enjoyed watching games with my naked face with friends by my pool this year.

Our school district doesn’t have any capacity limits or mask requirements and we’ve gone to several crowded track meets with rampant face nudity.

NewFrogFan

Just renewed mine a few minutes ago.

Either I will be able to make a nice leap forward this year in seat choice due to the lack of renewals, or those who renewed last year will grab the additional points and fly by me leaving me sitting where I've been for several years now.

Either way, I'm happy with the seats I have so I'm happy either way that goes!

I am thinking the same, where do you sit now?

frogs9497

My dentist collects a $25 surcharge per visit for “COVID cleaning supplies.” Not covered by insurance, incidentally.

Could you image a surcharge on season ticket renewals? KFC meltdown.

GenXFrog

I saw that this morning. I would have expected some mention of seating capacity. The renewal is for the seats we had in 2019 which suggests 100% capacity but why not go ahead and say that?

My renewal listed my seats for renewal. That's a good sign.

However, my invoice stated: "Your tickets will be assigned, and emailed to you no later than 24-48 hours prior to gameday."

Did the physical mailing option state same?

Seems they are giving themselves a lot of wiggle room...