• The KillerFrogs

Scrimmage Day?

netty2424

TCU posted 2 videos from the scrimmage in their Instagram story and you could see a handful of folks sitting in the stands watching. Guessing you have to be a big donor/ get invited?

Sounds like Delton has all but been awarded the starting job.

I don’t doubt that the 5th year senior is the best QB right now, but you can’t convince me (after all the great things I keep hearing about max) that Delton after a month of being our starter is still better than Max would be after a month of being our starter.
Concourse looked relatively crowded. Seemed like a lot of people considering how paranoid GP is.

MTfrog5

TCU posted 2 videos from the scrimmage in their Instagram story and you could see a handful of folks sitting in the stands watching. Guessing you have to be a big donor/ get invited?

I don’t doubt that the 5th year senior is the best QB right now, but you can’t convince me (after all the great things I keep hearing about max) that Delton after a month of being our starter is still better than Max would be after a month of being our starter.
Can’t remember where it was said, but with how Duggan has supposedly look I really think he’d be starting if we won 9 games last year

Limp Lizard

Did they figure out where they're sitting for actual games
Take a hint from Woodstock:
woodstock-fans-on-rafters.jpg

netty2424

Did they figure out where they're sitting for actual games
Scattered throughout the stadium. TCU holds onto a large number of tickets for special events, deal making, emergencies etc.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if they bought some back from the ticket holders that have tickets on stubhub every game. Haven’t heard that, but I couldn’t imagine those that spent so much money expecting east side club seats ending up on the 400’s.

MTfrog5

With Collins down and JR supposedly still not there yet, we may only have two that can go.
I think that might be a good game to get JR some work. Won’t be as fast paced if it’s a blow out and defense won’t be as good as other games he may play in if needed. Good opportunity to get him work in an extended game situation imo

Last edited:

netty2424

I think that might be a good game to get JR some work. Won’t be as fast paced if it’s a blow out and defense won’t be as good as other games he may play in if needed. Good opportunity to get him work imo in an extended game situation imo
Agree completely. Maybe game speed is just what he needs to get things kick started again. And as fans, we’ll be able to see what’s actually going on with him.

Dwayne Haskins ran a 5.04/40 at the combine and was a first round draft pick. Let’s see if JR can settle in as a pro-style QB.

#FREEJR

Surfrog

former players, family, and high school coaches are usually allowed to watch certain scrimmages.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Scattered throughout the stadium. TCU holds onto a large number of tickets for special events, deal making, emergencies etc.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if they bought some back from the ticket holders that have tickets on stubhub every game. Haven’t heard that, but I couldn’t imagine those that spent so much money expecting east side club seats ending up on the 400’s.
East side under the overhang if they want them.

tcumaniac

I think that might be a good game to get JR some work. Won’t be as fast paced if it’s a blow out and defense won’t be as good as other games he may play in if needed. Good opportunity to get him work in an extended game situation imo
Guys- time to move on from JR. I rooted for the guy as much as anyone, but the writing is on the wall. Doubt he's still in FW this time next year.

4th. down

May be correct, but if that nerve wakes up, he might end up a different player. Lot of time left to figure that all out. Not ready to waive the flag yet. Dude is a talent.

GP has insinuated that he has not been "seeing" the rush but getting better at it. He has not been in a game for 2 years. If the coaching staff will hang with him, eventually believe he will come on with live scrimmage reps. and some real game action. Just too much talent to give up on.