• The KillerFrogs

Screw Saban

He keeps his integrity and does not go on live tv to complain about his losses.
It is his job to work for his team and school. He was taking aim at USC and Ohio State—he specifically referred to teams taking BIG looses at the end of year maybe not being the best teams for
the playoff—“BIG losses” does not include TCU’s OT loss.

NavyFrog

It is his job to work for his team and school. He was taking aim at USC and Ohio State—he specifically referred to teams taking BIG looses at the end of year maybe not being the best teams for
Sabin also said, Alabama would be favored over the 1 loss teams, therefore Alabama is the better team and you want the best 4 teams in the playoff. That was a direct shot at us. Lost all respect I had for Sabine last night after is pandering on national TV.

Wexahu

Sabin also said, Alabama would be favored over the 1 loss teams, therefore Alabama is the better team and you want the best 4 teams in the playoff. That was a direct shot at us. Lost all respect I had for Sabine last night after is pandering on national TV.
He’s about done anyway. Who cares what he says?

HFrog1999

Living in Alabama, I’ll be going out in 2 hrs with my TCU gear on, can’t wait to see hear the comments.

Walking In Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

Eight

think the wear of running that program has started to take its toll on nick

they have been surpassed by georgia as the top program in the sec, the continue turnover of his staff has caught up with him and the transfer portal, nil, and now the 8-team play off has leveled the field somewhat

Last edited:

Hemingway

I feel as though Saban’s sun is setting. He’s had a heck of a run, but NIL and the transfer portal might have evened out some things in the paying players department , not in bama’s favor. They had the best bag men in the country. Now it doesn’t mean bleep with nil, everyone can give out $ deals.

westoverhillbilly

A Q Anon conspiracy theorist told me that Saban really didn’t want to do that interview but some boys in Tuscaloos were going to kill his dog if he didn’t go on tv to plea.

4 Oaks Frog

scheiss Nick Saba!…
Now, go get your third loss against KSU in the Sugar Bowl, and shut the scheiss up…
GO FROGS!
BEAT um!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!! & Nick Saban!!

think the wear of running that program has started to take its toll on nick

they have been surpassed by georgia as the top program in the sec, the continue turnover of his staff has caught up with him and the transfer portal, nil, and now the 8-team play off has leveled the field somewhat
NIL = biggest PITA for him. Sat down with a big rock and bourbon last yr in Lake Oconee (friend's place) and he said he has no desire to coach in a "semi-pro league." Think he is riding off into the sunset.

Cool guy, FYI. Teddy bear, could not hurt a soul.