• The KillerFrogs

Screw Saban

Traveling Frog

What else is he suppose to say—I was not expecting him to stump for TCU.

TCU is in. The Frogs passed the eye test today while playing their 11th consecutive Saturday. Now they can rest up to take their shot at upending Big Blue and getting in the national championship game.
He keeps his integrity and does not go on live tv to complain about his losses.

KTown Frog

The argument of who would be favored made him look pathetic. So screw the record of the top 8-10 teams, whoever would be favored needs to be in.

CountryFrog

Didn't see or hear whatever is being referred to here but the whole "who would be favored" logic is just the laziest scheissing argument in football. Anyone who uses that is basically saying "I can't provide anything that resembles an actual football argument here so I'm just going to give you a projected point spread that someone else came up with instead of providing any real analysis."

HFrog1999

By this logic Cincinnati should have been left out a year ago

Even if Alabama was 7-5 I bet the idiots would say they would be favored

Just because there’s a lot of money that follows Alabama.

As I’m sure you know, handicappers are just trying to even up the money on each team. So big schools with a lot of alumni will usually have to give up more points against smaller schools.

LVH

Just because there’s a lot of money that follows Alabama.

As I’m sure you know, handicappers are just trying to even up the money on each team. So big schools with a lot of alumni will usually have to give up more points against smaller schools.
There are model inputs that go into oddsmaking such as talent composites and prior history which make such claims ridiculous and unfair.

Texas would probably be avored over us on a neutral field too. But at some point body of work has to come into play. Otherwise why even play the games?