• The KillerFrogs

Scout Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(tommyrtcu @ Mar 23 2009, 09:51 AM) [snapback]311883[/snapback]
Sometimes when I read this board it is like reading the transcript from an elementary school recess.

No it's not, you are......

QUOTE(THE SHOCKER @ Mar 21 2009, 03:13 PM) [snapback]311401[/snapback]
Wow, so many people getting their panties in a wad over recruiting. I know some people live and die over this stuff. As for me, I wait until someone actually plays a game for TCU before getting my panties in a wad.

Remind me again again how many tackles Earl Anderson has made or how many catches Clint Renfro has.

Exactly. When they crack the starting lineup, you can tell me their name. I'll let their play on the field tell me all I need to know about them...

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(gohornedfrogs @ Mar 23 2009, 10:10 AM) [snapback]311890[/snapback]
Exactly. When they crack the starting lineup, you can tell me their name. I'll let their play on the field tell me all I need to know about them...

Dirty liberal......

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(Scott @ Mar 23 2009, 01:21 AM) [snapback]311821[/snapback]
Not sure that I like the tone of your question. However, if you would like to upgrade, I think you will find out it won't buy you a cup of coffee on here.

I ignore NativeFrog. I suggest you do the same.

So if you ignore him, how do you know when he goes over the line? So in other words, since I can't see the bullcrap he is spewing then it doesn't matter? The guy is an outright troll and brings nothing to this board.

Not insinuating that because he pays you let him do whatever. More's to the point because he is a paid member, he thinks he can do anything and you probably won't kick him off. In other words, he thinks he's above the law. And we all know that only Steven Segal was above the law.

41MM611EKQL._SL500_.jpg

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ Mar 23 2009, 10:31 AM) [snapback]311900[/snapback]
So if you ignore him, how do you know when he goes over the line?

Something tells me Scott's PM inbox fills up on a fairly regular basis with a myriad of complaints.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ Mar 23 2009, 10:31 AM) [snapback]311900[/snapback]
So if you ignore him, how do you know when he goes over the line?

By not responding. You don't have to use the "ignore" button to ignore someone, by not giving them the satisfaction of a response. Scout Boy thrives because of all the response.

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Mar 23 2009, 10:44 AM) [snapback]311908[/snapback]
By not responding. You don't have to use the "ignore" button to ignore someone, by not giving them the satisfaction of a response. Scout Boy thrives because of all the response.

ScoutBoy I don't mind because recruiting is about as inexact as predicting the weather.

morterforker

QUOTE(The Unnatural @ Mar 21 2009, 08:52 PM) [snapback]311486[/snapback]
Knowing this board, I am sure that Barack Obama is using Tax Dollars to fund it ....

I knew it!!!!!!!!!!

morterforker

QUOTE(Scott @ Mar 23 2009, 01:21 AM) [snapback]311821[/snapback]
Not sure that I like the tone of your question.

How can you hear him? You guys work together?

tommyrtcu

QUOTE(RadioShackFrog @ Mar 23 2009, 02:58 PM) [snapback]311886[/snapback]
No it's not, you are......

Oh yeah, well I am rubber and you are glue...

jack the frog

Man, I hope I live out the rest of my days in such a way that what happens at this board would be important enough for me to have a strong opinion one way or another.
It might just be age or something, but when you get a few family members with cancer and such, I find I just cannot get up the old rage like I used to over things like message board slights.

BleedNPurple

can't we all just get along here? I think Feisty and Scout are bringing in good info. It's all a blend - Feisty has been our tried and true conduit to the recruiting scene. Scout seems to have additional fresh info which is well founded. I say sign them both up and let them learn to work together. It's time these two go have a beer together and partner up - there's strength in numbers!!

EUROFROG

Remind me again again how many tackles Earl Anderson has made or how many catches Clint Renfro has.
[/quote]

Just wait till next year. They are both going to be huge!!!!!

bullfrog69

QUOTE(EUROFROG @ Mar 24 2009, 09:02 AM) [snapback]312408[/snapback]

Just wait till next year. They are both going to be huge!!!!!

if your talking about clint renfro playing next year its not going to happen, its already been said that he has quit football completely, and is running tack now for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.