• The KillerFrogs

Scott Frost is an idiot

4th. down

Frost just did what a ton of folks here have been advocating for several years albeit doing it during a season is a pretty bad look
Yes, have to agree with GP on this, wait until the season is over to make coaching evaluations. Firing 4 assistants in one sweep during the season, let's just say "bush league."

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Yes, have to agree with GP on this, wait until the season is over to make coaching evaluations. Firing 4 assistants in one sweep during the season, let's just say "bush league."
It reminds me of the shameful British execution of Admiral Byng. Voltaire said from time to time the British had to execute an Admiral “to encourage the others.”

Chongo94

Frost should’ve taken the FSU job when he had the chance.... but he picked Nebraska.
Yeah, leaving their Texas recruiting base for the Midwest absolutely killed them and they’re never coming back. Their qb has been overrated for years and has shown zero improvement.

Why he thought he could somehow pull Florida kids to Nebraska, I’ll never know. Now, he’s not getting Texas kids and Florida kids. Fine by me, I remember when Nebraska used to run up the scores on purpose…hope they enjoy being a bottom dweller for the considerable future.

Mean Purple

Frost did not turn out to be the swell guy folks claimed, And I am not talking about wins and losses. Seems like a jerk at times.
And the firing coaching mid season [ Finebaum ] is a total dodge. Just making people scape goats. Like Dan Mullen at Florida.

Limey Frog

Should have just told goodol' Trev to fire him and walk away with his buyout.

I guess he's willing to let unperforming subordinates go in order to achieve the mission he signed up for. That part sounds good.