• The KillerFrogs

Schlossnagle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

4th. down

Jim never really seemed like he wanted to be here after the Miss St drama. Since then he hasn't been the same guy. Maybe a part of the "deal" that kept him here was the promise of a new stadium, and every year the dozers didn't fire up, he grew more disgruntled.

Who knows. I certainly don't. But, I do know that he'll look dopey in maroon...

Also, I think the divorce played some into all this. He can get big bucks at A&M, all the ships he needs, and typical aggie hysteria. Would hate to see him leave and part of that is JD selecting a successor.

PurpleBlood87

I meant the opening they have now that Burkie went to HBU

Have they announced a coach?

Talk to some Rice alums and baseball season ticket holders who decided to go to a regional this year and picked the Fort Worth one.

They told me the liberals at Rice didn't want Berkman because he is on the wrong be side of the men using women's restrooms issue which was a big deal at Rice.

They also told Rice wants to put up a statue for Wayne Graham but he has told them no because of the way things ended at Rice and the fact he wasn't allowed to pick his replacement.

flyfishingfrog

Talk to some Rice alums and baseball season ticket holders who decided to go to a regional this year and picked the Fort Worth one.

They told me the liberals at Rice didn't want Berkman because he is on the wrong be side of the men using women's restrooms issue which was a big deal at Rice.

They also told Rice wants to put up a statue for Wayne Graham but he has told them no because of the way things ended at Rice and the fact he wasn't allowed to pick his replacement.
If that is how you pick a baseball coach they might as well pack it up

and good for Graham

steelfrog

Tier 1
Every coach has a shelf life.

coach S did a helluva job building this program virtually from nothing. You can thank him for the stadium you are so proud of.

cos he’s aren’t indentured servants nor are they annointed coach for life

flyfishingfrog

coach S did a helluva job building this program virtually from nothing. You can thank him for the stadium you are so proud of.

So you don’t actually watch baseball then I see

The best win whenever they go and forever how long they stay until senility sets in - guessing you know about that

new guys fail every year left and right because college baseball is hard

Paint It Purple

If you’re speaking of Lupton Stadium. It was already built when he got here. The additions were his.

Status
Not open for further replies.