• The KillerFrogs

Schlossnagle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Now that we can stack aid - the option is to raise the endowment to where every student can get over 50% non-loan aid on average - that is what Vandy, Notre Dame, Stanford, Rice can do

Interesting to see what happens with Rice

Rice? Are they going to slip further down hill? They had their savior coach, much like some other private school in Texas, they built facilities, their coach retired and ppppfffffttt.

flyfishingfrog

Rice? Are they going to slip further down hill? They had their savior coach, much like some other private school in Texas, they built facilities, their coach retired and ppppfffffttt.
I meant the opening they have now that Burkie went to HBU

Have they announced a coach?

PO Frog

Tell me why we can't offer full rides to baseball recruits now that we're making Big12 money besides our big time donators. Let him go, I'll bet there are plenty of great coaches out there chomping at the bit's for a chance to coach here.
Very informed post. Well done

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Wayne Graham was about 125 years old when they won the Natty...

And, if you think our Faculty is a hive of Marxists, wow!

MTfrog5

Just got a text from Aggie buddy saying he was just told SCHLOSS accepted the Aggie job. Guess we will know one way or the other soon.

Last edited:

Genbukan

The product on the field the last few years really hasn't been up to the standard that CJS himself created for this program. I'm grateful for what he has done for TCU Baseball, but wouldn't necessarily be heartbroken if he chose to leave.

Think the program peaked 3 or 4 years ago.

Would like to keep JS but this feels like a situation where a move might actually benefit everyone. After almost two decades fresh blood in FW and Collie station could be warranted.

PurpleBlood87

jim expressed his facilities frustrations with jd when we were building the ES expansion and it fell on deaf ears. there was barely an acknowledgment.

jim deserved better than that despite what others have said regarding his social activities outside of tcu. don't blame him for leaving. not one bit.

That's awesome you are on a first name basis with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.