1. The KillerFrogs

scheiss the Trinity River

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by IPA_Lover69, Mar 30, 2019.

1. I was involved with some of the cleanup from the BP oil spill in the Gulf. That [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] wasn't as dark or toxic as the water in the Trinity River. I have more visibility in the dark of the night than this [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] hole body of water you retards worship. If I were to go for a quick dip, I would immediately contract Malaria.

2. Exhibit B

Boomhauer and nwlafrog like this.
  3. When you write about the "...hole body of water...", I'm wondering if you are talking about the local river, or something personal in your life.

4. When I was in college...especially in the winter and spring i used to fish the Trinity behind what's now Pappadeauxs at least twice a week....trying to catch trout they stocked in December.

One day I hook into something huge and with 8 lb test or so it takes literally 20 mins to reel in...its a nice day tons of people are down there and an Asian guy with a net comes down to help...

And when it gets it close I see it's at least a 25 lb Koi. I'm disappointed, hoping it was a monster catfish. Well we get it in, take my jig out and I'm about to release it and the Asian guy says No, he wants to take it home and eat it. I was like whatever.

So there...the river is clean as a whistle.

5. They love the carp. We used to sell them to this Asian guy down the street when I was a kid.

Punter1 likes this.
  6. Enjoy your time off.

ATC Frog likes this.
  7. IPAs suck. They're garbage.

Casey8Ball likes this.