1. The KillerFrogs

SB Nation: TCU Football to open stadium at 25% capacity to begin season

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by TopFrog, Aug 7, 2020.

1. TCU Football to open stadium at 25% capacity to begin season

Melissa B. Triebwasser

In a Zoom town hall Thursday night, TCU Athletic Director Jeremiah Donati revealed two significant items regarding the upcoming football season.

For one, the Frogs are preparing to play their first game on September 12th against a to-be-named opponent. And that they will only be playing in front of a 25% full Amon G Carter Stadium when they do so.

Read more at https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...at-25-25-capacity-to-begin-season/ar-BB17Fqy1

2. How about letting fans decide if they feel safe to attend an outdoor event? As a season ticket holder they better at least let us in and then not open it up to non-season ticket holders.

HFrog1999, 6Frog6 and COWTOWN FAN like this.
  3. This athletic director and this administration has no intention of playing a season. This is a pretense of normalcy until such time that one vendor, one fan, one ticket taker, one somebody tests positive and they can say: "see, it's not worth the "deadly" risk....we have to shut it down, so we can save your life." I for one am not going to invest the time to watch them do it. Hope I am wrong, because I miss football. I miss normal.

4. That would imply that you were an adult and capable of making your own decisions and we really can't have the peasants engaging in that kind of thought process?

5. 1. How will they decide who the 25% will be?
    2. Will we get refunds for the prorated shares of the games we miss?
    3. Can we opt out if say the time I am actually privileged enough to attend say the Sam Houston game can I opt out for a later game?

6. [​IMG]

7. back to the crowd at TCU-Rice games at old ACS.

matmoo123 and ifrog like this.
  8. Have you actually read this board lately?

9. You can’t let the peasants make their own decisions about their health!!!!

[​IMG]

TopFrog likes this.
  10. You hit it on the nose Spike. I personally should have opted out this season instead of stressing if I am even going to be allowed to see a game. Pisses me off for the uncertainty of it all.

12. it’s not his call. Ever heard of risk management?

Tumbleweed likes this.
  13. Well if the industry standard is 50% then I don't see why that wouldn't work. Other than I would argue assumption of the risk. Make everyone sign a blanket waiver.

Salfrog likes this.