• The KillerFrogs

Saturday Six CFB Pick 'Em 21-22

JugbandFrog

You're a machine, Jugband!
I’ve been thinking about my recent run, and I find there to some reasons;

1) I’m picking which games, so that may be giving me an advantage.
2) I have taken out some of the teams I have a soft spot for (Miami, Clemson) and those I hate! I could never pick Baylor!!

JogginFrog

I’ve been thinking about my recent run, and I find there to some reasons;

1) I’m picking which games, so that may be giving me an advantage.
2) I have taken out some of the teams I have a soft spot for (Miami, Clemson) and those I hate! I could never pick Baylor!!

I can't see game selection having that much of an influence. Just take credit for being brilliant!

I think it gets more difficult throughout the season as Vegas gets a better read on the teams. Oddsmakers were within 10 points on all of last weekend's games and within 5 on most of them. It starts to seem pretty random--until you get 5 right again.

JugbandFrog

Well well well.. Looks like ol' Jug is good at something other than eating and dropping bombs in Waco.Congrats to, um me, for being the Mid-Season Winner. However, since I already planned on giving someone a gift card for winning, @SuperTFrog , DM me your email addy and I'll send you a $25 gift card to Fuzzy's Taco Shop.

JogginFrog

You neither need to take the time nor have the inclination to explain yourself to people who rise and sleep under the blanket of the very entertainment that you provide, and then question the manner in which you provide it.