• The KillerFrogs

Saturday Six CFB Pick 'Em 21-22

JogginFrog

Of the various indictments against the current TCU defense, a notable one is that nearly a quarter of diehard Frog fans predicted last week that the Frogs would give up 30+ points to a non-Power 5 opponent.

JugbandFrog

Of the various indictments against the current TCU defense, a notable one is that nearly a quarter of diehard Frog fans predicted last week that the Frogs would give up 30+ points to a non-Power 5 opponent.
Well, this SMU game has not been easy for the Frogs. Even with our best teams, SMU put up a fight. I didn’t expect them to WIN.

JugbandFrog

Big Updates!

I have a sponsor, well sort of...it's me!
I am giving out a $25 Gift Card to a locally owned restaurant. for a mid-season winner, then another $25 to a winner for the second half, and a $50 gift card to the year winner.

If you know of any sweet locally owned spots, let me know.

I am trying to find some way to give a weekly award, but outside of a digital certificate, I don't know. What else to give out. Here is a recap of all our weekly winners thus far.

Sep 4 - @Bizarro Frog
Sep 11 - 3 way tie between @JogginFrog, @BrewingFrog, and @LisaLT with the prize going to @LisaLT for being closest to the tie breaker
Sep 18 - 4 way tie between @AustinFrog @JugbandFrog @Huttofrog @Salfrog I did a random name generator since we have @Huttofrog as the winner
Sep 25 - 2 way tie between @H-Town Frog ,@JugbandFrog with the tie-breaker going to @JugbandFrog for being closest to the tie breaker.

Here are the yearly totals:

AroundWorldFrog

At least I'm better than Steel, which incidentally, the vast majority of us are.

200w.gif