• The KillerFrogs

Saturday Six CFB Pick 'Em 21-22

JugbandFrog

Hello all! It's back. I decided to change it from five to six cuz Saturday Six sounded better. I will release the picks for Week 2 (Sep 2-5) on Tuesday of next week.

THIS WEEK (Nov 6) Picks: [URL unfurl="true"]https://forms.gle/UY299NGAzLfYBtFx9[/URL]

I will be picking 6 games for us to pick who will win (spread), and the weeks TCU is playing, picking total points TCU allows as the tie-breaker.

My guidelines are as follows:
1) One game per time slot, but trying to fill each general time slot (11 am, 2 pm, 5 pm, 7 pm, 9 pm)
2) Generally try to get Big 12 games, but will choose high profile matchups.
3). They are games that are televised on major networks. No SEC, Pac, ESPN+. Games you can watch on basic cable or at a bar.

21-22 Weekly Totals

Last edited:

JugbandFrog

Week 2 Game possibilities:
Thurs: Boise St at UCF, Ohio State v Minnesota
Fri: North Carolina at Va Tech
Sat: Alabama vs Miami, Kansas St vs Stanford, LSU at UCLA, Arizona vs BYU
Sun: Notre Dame at Florida State

**Since it is the first week, I might do ALL of the games.

1) One game per time slot, but trying to fill each general time slot (11 am, 2 pm, 5 pm, 7 pm, 9 pm)

JugbandFrog

What is the prize for winning??? A PAC 12 invite?

;)
I sent NeeleyProf a tasteful portrait of ol’ Jug, but then he blocked me from DMing him…

I didn’t actually figure out what it was last year. NeeleyProf just has the satisfaction of knowing he bested everyone.

Maybe our admin can find a sponsor and give out a giftcard from said sponsor. I could reach out to the University Pub and see if they’d sponsor and throw a couple pitchers of beer and a picture on their wall.

froginmn

Week 2 Game possibilities:
Thurs: Boise St at UCF, Ohio State v Minnesota
Fri: North Carolina at Va Tech
Sat: Alabama vs Miami, Kansas St vs Stanford, LSU at UCLA, Arizona vs BYU
Sun: Notre Dame at Florida State

**Since it is the first week, I might do ALL of the games.

I'll be at tOSU v MN, and pretty liquored up after enjoying my new tailgate spot for the first time!