• The KillerFrogs

Sarah Fuller

TX_Krötenechse

Didn’t read the last pages as I assume y’all wandered off topic

but I guess my question is, why does this bother you so much? Like it or not, good play or not, that was a historic moment in CFB. You guys are getting worked up that she got player of the week over “more deserving” players, but look at the broader context here. This was a first. And it won’t be the last.

also, to look at it a different way, this was one play by an irrelevant team in a different conference. It didn’t affect anything in your life or the lives of anyone related to our team. So why worry about it?

Dtx_Frog_Fan

but I guess my question is, why does this bother you so much? Like it or not, good play or not, that was a historic moment in CFB. You guys are getting worked up that she got player of the week over “more deserving” players, but look at the broader context here. This was a first. And it won’t be the last.

also, to look at it a different way, this was one play by an irrelevant team in a different conference. It didn’t affect anything in your life or the lives of anyone related to our team. So why worry about it?

agreed on why worry about it, but why don’t you ask ESPN and thei media that question? It’s this point that makes the whole “what’s the big deal?” rouse come off as so disingenuous.

CountryFrog

There are terribly ruthless and heartless individuals on this board who attacked one of the best and most humble posters here simply because that individual has a love for pumpkin pancakes. Why were those people so intent on tearing down the reputation of this loving family man? You stick up for Sarah now but where were you to stick up for this needlessly abused poster during his time of need?

Frog-in-law1995

There are terribly ruthless and heartless individuals on this board who attacked one of the best and most humble posters here simply because that individual has a love for pumpkin pancakes. Why were those people so intent on tearing down the reputation of this loving family man? You stick up for Sarah now but where were you to stick up for this needlessly abused poster during his time of need?

He eats like a girl.

Eight

suck it up gourd boy

TX_Krötenechse

agreed on why worry about it, but why don’t you ask ESPN and thei media that question? It’s this point that makes the whole “what’s the big deal?” rouse come off as so disingenuous.
I personally do think it’s a big deal. It’s a first, it deserves attention and deserves to be commemorated.

that said, it’s in no way a big deal in any practical sense

Dtx_Frog_Fan

I personally do think it’s a big deal. It’s a first, it deserves attention and deserves to be commemorated.

I appreciate the extra color there. This is a pretty good way to sum it up. I really hope she gets a chance to kick for points like Kathy Ireland in necessary roughness.

Chongo94

I mean it’s not really, it’s just a first for a P5 conference, which points to the ridiculousness of the haves and have nots in college football more than anything else in my opinion.

I kept wondering why it was such a huge deal when others had done this 15 years prior and in a more productive (stats and performance wise) fashion, and then some on here told me it was the first for a P5 conference and it all finally made sense.

DeuceBoogieNights

It doesn't bother me, but you can't preach equality and then turn around and give her special teams player of the week for kicking a squib kick like a 10 year old.