• The KillerFrogs

Salina Post: Beaty talks TCU, Jayhawks for a Cure

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Salina Post: Beaty talks TCU, Jayhawks for a Cure

LAWRENCE – Kansas football head coach David Beaty addressed the media at his weekly press conference inside the Anderson Family Football Complex on Tuesday.

COACH BEATY: Lastly this weekend obviously is going to be our Jayhawk’s for a Cure game. I think all of us have been directly or indirectly affected by that terrible disease. It’s going to be a great weekend. We encourage all cancer fighters and survivors to join us on the hill Saturday at noon for Hawk Walk. We’d love to see you there, love to honor you there, excited about it. I’ll give a shoutout to my sister who is a breast cancer survivor. We’ve lived through it too and she’s my hero.

Okay. After watching video from this last week, obviously not the result we were looking for. Gotta give credit to Coach Kingsbury. They do a really nice job. They continue to do a good job. They’ll continue to play well in this conference. There’s no doubt they’ve got some really good players. They do a good job. And he deserves the credit for sure.

Read more at https://salinapost.com/2018/10/23/beaty-talks-tcu-jayhawks-for-a-cure/