• The KillerFrogs

Sacks for Boesen?

FROG PARENTS 1961

The sacks were great, but HCGP wasn't pleased with Boesen when he failed to cover a back coming out of the backfield who caught a short pass and ran 60 yards untouched for their last TD.
I could name 50 plays that you know Gary will pick out more than 1 or 2 players who failed on those plays. Mat B is looking great on the edge and gets his tackles, yes they have a tough assignment having to get the QB and make a read on if it's a run and then get by the T I the QB drops back with the ball, and then cover a back leaving late. that's why linebackers are usually going to take some of that off him. I'm no Mat fanatic just enjoyed our 2 year starter in his 2 years at TCU have a great senior day. I appreciate your comment too. Lots of info to learn bout our boys. This Frog team will only get better.

Punter1

The sacks were great, but HCGP wasn't pleased with Boesen when he failed to cover a back coming out of the backfield who caught a short pass and ran 60 yards untouched for their last TD.

Any defensive play that requires a red hot DE to cover a RB outta the backfield is probably a mistake....

Edit...I mean, a bad call.

SuperTFrog

Our fans are the WORST! Complaining about Kenny Hill today with 326 yds, 3 TD’s and no picks and Boesen after getting 5.5 sacks. I seriously wish all of these types of fans would stop buying tickets and rooting for TCU. UT is waiting with open arms. You would fit right in.

flyfishingfrog

When coach stops coaching - it will be time for him to cash it in

Boesen was a beast today and gmfp will acknowledge it and also talk about assignments at the same time